Chapter 17

/Harry/
As I explain the game to Malfoy and hand him a bottle he says "This sounds like fun, you go first." "ok," I replied, "I think that you like guys." as he says this my face turns a bright red as i take a drink. God, I thought this stuff tastes horrible. How do you muggle adults like this? "Ok." "I think that you know that someone likes me and won't tell me." draco replied ,as i  took a sipp out of my bottle I mumbled thinking that malfoy wouldn't be able to hear me. "God, I missed vodka."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/draco/
"You miss vodka, Potter you are only 14, how can you miss vodka?" "I just do, ok mind your own business." he shot back at me. As the game went on I was only able  to finnish 1/20 of the bottle when Snape called from downstairs"Dinner is in 5 minutes i want both of you down here." the boy with the raven colored hair took down the silencing spell and unlocked the door. "We will be there." he said to snape. "How is this not affecting you?" my words slurred together. "You need to stop acting like you are drunk because snape will be mad if he finds out we had alcohol." the boy responded. He said a spell to make us not smell like the liquid we just drank. As we came down the stairs, my hand on his back so I wouldn't fall. I just hoped that Snape was in the kitchen. He was so as soon as we got downstairs I took my hand off Potter's shoulder and shook my head trying to be more awake. "Potter is anorexic '' I blurted out, not being able to help myself with all of the vodka that was in me. "You stupid git how do you know that?'' Potter asked, obviously angry. "I read your book and Blaise was saying that you needed to tell snape. "You stupid git I told you not to toutch my book." he yelled at me pushing away from the table running up the stairs and slamming the door to our room.