Chapter 24

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time lapse 1 week school starts~~~~~
/draco/
"Harry wake up we have to get dressed the kids are arriving soon we just need our robes because the house elfs will get everything else to our dormitories.'' I said. As we rushed around trying to get our stuff we ran into each other a few times. Now I know what having a brother is like. I ask harry ''do you keep on seeing other kids in the transfiguration classroom?'' Harry responds by shaking his head no.
Time lapse great hall still draco pov
"Hey draco?" blaise poked me. "What do you want zabani?" i asked not in the mood for any of his foolishness. "Why do you have on gryffindor robes?" he asked with a smirk on his face. I looked down and holy fucking shit i was wearing harrys robes as i loked across the room at the grifendoor table shape was leading harry over to me. "Draco a word if i may." snape said. When we reached the doors, Snape let both of us go and said. "Both of you had a full day to get ready so i expected you to be wearing the appropriate clothes next time back neatly and don't mix up your clothing. Go change now." snape said as he walked back into the great hall. Both Harry and I burst out laughing. "Welp now we know to actually pack neatly and with enough time.'' Harry said, still trying not to laugh. "Yah that was embarrassing.'' I replied.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/harry/
"Why were you wearing Draco Malfoy's robes?" Ron asked with a lot of attitude. "Im really tired so im just going to go to bed.'' I said, trying to change the subject. "Fine but we aren't done talking about this." Ron said annoyed.