chapter 1

RING*RING*

(Y/N POV) 

UGH! who is the hell is disturbing my sleep. I stretched my arm to get my phone.  I looked at the caller id and it was my mom. 

  (on the call) 

Y/M/N: GOOD MORNING! SWEETIE :) 

Y/N: GOOD MORNING MOM(morning voice) 

Y/M/N: Y/N today we are meeting park family so come to XXXX hotel at 7pm . 

Y/N: but mom I don't want- (she did not let me finish) 

Y/M//N: No buts just come..

Before I could to say anything she hung up.. AHHH! WHATEVER.. I pulled the blanket over me to continue my sleep.. 

                                       (TIME SKIP) 

I was sleeping until I heard my phone rang again, OK I am getting up I don't want to sleep anymore I am getting up.. I looked at the caller id and it was my best friend mina... 

  MINA: GOOD MORNING LAZY GIRL 

  Y/N: GOOD MORNING DUMBO 

 MINA: GET UP QUICKLY THERE ARE SO MANY PERSON IN CAFE COEM FAST I CANNOT HANDLE SO COME QUICK .. OK COME WITHIN 30 MINS OR ELSE BOSS WILL FIRE U . (she hung up) 

As I heard fire I quickly went out of my bed for shower... I showered quickly and wore my clothes. I was running down toward the door to get out of the house, I even skipped my breakfast... 

                                                           (TIME SKIP!) 

I reached to the café and helped Mina as well. I just completed my work and sat down on on of the chair. I was just into my thoughts then I remembered that I need to go to the hotel. i looked at the time it was already 5:30 . OHH I need to hurry before I get late. 

                                                       (TIME SKIP) 

I reached home and quickly went to shower. I showered and wore this:

  OK! Done now I am ready..... I Drove to the the hotel my mom told..

                                              END OF CHAPTER ONE... 

I AM SORRY THIS IS A LIL BIT SHORT. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME MAKING STORY SO IF ANY LANGUAGE OR SPELLING IS WRONG PLS CONSIDER 

                                                                                   -THANK U