eηd σf ρtj [finally]

im in a national lockdown, meaning my GCSE's are cancelledddd

meaning i'll probably have more time to work on this, hopefully.

i'm changing the font for the titles, cus it's mystery boxes for some people.

oH AND UH, I READ SOME OF YOUR COMMENTS TO DO WITH BOTTOM, TOP SND SWITCHES.

I'VE NEVER WRITTEN SMUT B4-

that's it :9

-------------

Mr. Choi stops and looks me in the eye for a slight second.

Shiver me timbers.

I think he heard.

He then continues as nothing ever happened, which only scares me even more.

"Do you know how much the stock has dropped because of this nude story? I trusted you, and now where is my 30% investment?"

"You fool! That's only temporary! The nude photo was only to pressure her to stay, not to sell!" Mr Jang shouts aggressively, "Just put out an article addressing it as rumours and I will recover it!"

I can't be bothered to listen to anymore of Mr. Jang's chatter, so I ignore it until he's done talking random shit.

(the writer is actually tired of writing his bits because he talks too much)

I find interest in the conversation when I realise it'll be ending soon.

"But how are you gonna kick me out on your own with only a 30% share? I own 40%!!"

"Adding my people's share gives me 15% more! So I control 55%!!"

Mr. Choi takes a deep breath, seeming almost bored. "So your people have 15%.. are you sure about that?

"Of course! My people wouldn't betray me!"

"I guess there's a guy who recently got 10%.."

The second Mr. Choi says that, DG walks in.

Is this choreographed or something..

"My 10% from contract, I will use it for Mr. Choi."

"You bastard! I still have 45%!! You only have 40%!!"

"That's right but.." DG says, smirking ever-so-slightly, "Thanks to this nude shoot fraud, the share price has collapsed."

"It has become dirt cheap, so I bought another 10%. Now me and the CEO own more than 50%; as majority shareholders we'll decide this without meeting."

"Mr. Jang. You are dismissed as a delegate."

All this CEO talk is confusing me, I'm probably not gonna make it in this business industry.

Mr. No-Longer-CEO starts begging DG for a deal.

"DG! Think twice! I'll give you a better offer than the CEO, how about being VP? I'll give you more stock!"

"A better offer? Well.. the boss will make me the next company head."

And just like that, Mr. Jang faints.

The End.

For him not this story, of course.

I grab my phone, taking a selfie with Mr. Jang's unconscious body, ready to post in on PaceBook.