eηd σf hαmmered + ναscσ's bdαy

"I'm your senior, speak respectively."

I remove his arms around my shoulder, disappointed, then stretch my arms. "Guessing that's a no then, huh?"

It looks like I seemed to upset Vasco a bit, as he holds his stance but with slightly glossy eyes.

I feel quite affected yet unsafe, so I decide to make a run for it.

I quickly jog backwards to the door, grabbing the handle making a swift leave.

"I can't feel safe in my own school, damn." I mutter heading over to the nurses office.

I heard Little Daniel eventually told Vasco what happened without needing any of my help.

I sit down next to Daniel's body, seeing Zoe there already.

In the webtoon, both Eli and Choi were here.

But in this case, they aren't.

Probably from because of the fact that I stopped Daniel and knocked him out before he started harassing her.

Luckily.

I look towards the door, hearing loud and quick footsteps coming towards us.

As I try figuring out who it might be, my thoughts are interrupted by the sound of a door opening.

When I see the tall and well-built figure, I shiver in fear and cower behind Zoe.

Vasco.

Expecting him to throw, maybe, quite a heavy jab, I close my eyes - ready for the impact.

But it never arrives.

All I see is him kneeling down, bawling his eyes out, begging for forgiveness.

His head is buried near Daniel, tears damping the fabric laid on top of wasted boy.

He's precious.

I cautiously ruffle the crying man's hair, smiling at him sweetly.

I hear sniffles as he desperately tries to speak, "Why.. why didn't you tell me earlier.."

His words are covered by cries, thinking he may have hurt me, physically and/or verbally.

..Or Daniel, of course.

Daniel takes his body home, carrying it on his back and the day ends peacefully and quickly.

On the weekend, it was Vasco's birthday.

I made sure to wear a thick jacket, as I knew the event was gonna be located on the fucking. North. Pole.

I call a driver to take me there. With a small, live creature sleeping quietly - wrapped up in thick, soft blanket on one of the car seats.

I get out of the car, leaving the animal there, until time to take it out with me.

A single blanket was laid on the grass, with freezing winds brushing past us.

My eyes twitch when I realise what Vasco's wearing.

A tank top.. in the middle of Winter.

I honestly love this poor boy, but sometimes I can't help but feel as if he's just a little naive at some certain times.

I look through my bag, opening it to reveal a thermos cup containing some hot chocolate.

I am easily the least stressed person on this birthday picnic, with the comfy and ridiculously soft jacket and hot chocolate.

Everyone seems to be eyeing me, but with my naturally ignorant personality, I ignore everyone's pleads and suffering and finish my hot chocolate calmly.

Daniel tries to convince Vasco to let us go in, but doesn't have the heart to finish his claims.

The cake, which is uniquely iced to look like a monkey, is lit up and it's time for Vasco to blow out his candles.

We lazily sing him birthday wishes, "Happy Birthday to you ♪ Happy Birthday to you ♪ Happy Birthday, Dear Vasco ♪ Happy Birthday to you.. ♪"

"I shouldn't have come to this fools birthday.." I hear Zack whisper, "I'm leaving."

Mira tries to convince Zack with her sickly sweet words, but I decide to make him stay with complete force.

"Wonder how lovely it would be to have new blood on my bat this afternoon.." I mutter loud enough for Zack to hear, patting his shoulder lightly.

He automatically sits down with his hands on his lap, frozen in fear.

It's time for Vasco to blow out his candles, but the wind beats him to it.

He stares at the candles in disbelief, before faking that he hadn't seen it blow out by mother nature and then blowing out smoke.

"Everyone! Thank you."

We decide to give Vasco his presents now, so we can quickly go later.

"Here! Vasco!" Daniel says, reaching out into his coat's pocket before pulling a few photocards out, "Here are some pics of Enu's pups. Since I know you like dogs.."

Vasco looks quite touched as he holds the cards delicately.

"Hoohoo, Vasco! This is a special edition heroman figurine." Jace says proudly, passing it over to Vasco, "I tried for months and barely got one."

He looks as if he's on the verge of crying, as he holds the precious figurine.

I walk up to the car, whilst it's Zack's time to show his present.

I grab the delicate creature and hold it warmly.

When I get back, I see that Zack's already given his 'Good Luck' rock, so I decide to give mine next.

I unwrap just a bit of the blanket covering the animal's face, and it reveals two ears and a cute nose poking out.

The face of the small retriever catches the eye of everyone, and I see Vasco bawling his eyes out.

"It's.. It's so small! Ca-Can I keep it?!"

I pass the puppy towards Vasco, smiling then nodding soon after.

He seems to ignore every other present given to him, but kept them safely to the side.

He pets the pup lovingly, getting a warm, embracing reaction from the retriever.

He only gets happy by the minute.

But the peaceful interaction is all stopped by the call of his name and a box being thrown into the river.

---------------------------

hell yeaaa, left on a cliffhanger.

keep in mind, crystal has fallen in love with daniel, but it's not the case viceversa.

i'm gonna make this be an unrequited love story for crystal. why? cause i do not like her :)

ofc, later on, ill just make her fall in love with zoe or smth.

oh yea, give me some anime reccomendations, cause i'm getting bored this summer

byeeeee