stalker vol 2 (2)

2 chapters, BAM

i was supposed to post it 5 hours ago but my internet stopped right before and i needed sleep.

forgive me for the late chapters

----------------

I open my eyes, feeling the restraints around my body.

I take a breath of relief, I never knew that I'd see the day where I'd be glad that I'm still alive.

I can't let myself get killed by a stalker.

My arms are tied together, my mouth is taped shut, and my legs are tied to a chair.

I look around my surroundings, candles lit and placed on the floor like a satanic ritual; and photos of Daniel, with the stalker's face glued on, plastered on the wall and floor.

I shiver, I'm gonna see that in my dreams.

There's a taser laying on the kitchen sink, pretty close to where I'm tied up.

Unlike Daniel, sitting near the middle of the room, I'm abandoned in the corner.

Picking favourites, huh.

The girl keeps humming, happily, sticking more photos onto the walls.

She looks towards me, and I quickly close my eyes, pretending I'm still asleep.

It's seems like she's not the smartest, since she doesn't question me at all.

Daniel wakes up, and she automatically pounces on him.

"Finally, you're up. Haah."

Daniel yells, terrified trying to break his way out of the rope.

"Oh, you like it that much darling? I'm so happy too." She says with a smile, "..Today is our wedding day."

Great, am I the priest?

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Why? Because we are one, we even lived together in the same house too." She slurps the noodles she ordered, "I ordered noodles. Let's eat."

"I decorated our new home, it's a surprise for you. There are a lot of pictures of us.."

"We have so many memories."

She's crazy..

"Do you want this with your noodles? The snack I'm eating?"

She opens her hand, showing Daniel, "Your finger and toe nails. I collected the all carefully."

Oh god, I'm about to actually throw up.

"Now we are really one."

She continues to eat the noodles, eating the nails along with them.

I'm no doctor, but I'm sure she's definitely gonna get a bad stomachache.

"Hey, you can't do this!! My friend, you took him too!" Daniel yells, "This is a crime!"

She lowers the bowl, wiping her lips with a terrifying smile. "Friend? But I know your secret."

"You have two bodies.."