picnic (1)

It's our school picnic day.

I'm with Zoe, Zack, Jay, Mira and Joy and we're all looking for Daniel.

We find him standing near a corner, model-like, whilst I notice girls from other schools gaze and gossip.

"Hey Daniel."

"Let's go, the lines are getting long." Zack says, both hands in his pockets.

"Everyone else already went in, you're dead if we can't ride much."

Joy runs over to him, trying to seduce him, once again.

I hear whispers of people talking about us, more specifically Daniel.

"Look, it's the Fashion Dept sophomores."

"So cool.."

"Isn't Joy a freshman? So jealous."

"What school are they from? They're like idols."

"Are they models?"

As we start deciding what rollercoaster we should go for first; I notice Jiho behind us, neglected by the rest of us, but I choose to ignore him.

"Jiho."

However, Daniel doesn't seem to get the memo.

"Let's go together."

Jiho gives Daniel this one smile, that just irritates me.

"Okay, sure."

We head into Notte World, which I'm sure is just a knock-off Lotte World in this universe, and we find this stand with cartoon and animal headbands.

We all get one, and I decide to go for leopard ears, just like Jay and Daniel.

Zack is forced to wear a Minnie Mouse headband and he seems very much embarrassed.

He's blushing all over the place.

But I think it's cute.

He notices me looking, and he turns away quickly, which makes me smile.

We find Vasco and Jace, and Vasco looks like he's enjoying himself.

He seems to be happy wearing the school uniform, which he looks good in.

Though.. I'm pretty sure that he's wearing the wrong one.

That one freshman girl in Architecture Dept, who everyone seems to mistake for a guy, starts ruining the mood.

She begins yelling at Vasco, which is probably just a part of her tsundere personality.

"Shame on you!"

"You're such an embarrassment to men! If it were me I'd jump!"

She says that though it's obvious she's got a crush on him. A huge one too.

---

Joy recommends the first ride.

It's the Disco Tagada ride.

Once we get on, and the operator starts it, I can already feel myself getting sick and my insides spinning.

Joy starts throwing herself at Daniel, taking the opportunity.

Instead of Jay blocking all her attempts, Joy ends up actually landing on him.

It's probably because Jay was so focused on the fact that I'm literally turning green, instead of fighting his love rival.

It's okay Janiel, I'll fight for your love!

Let me just.. survive this ride first.

Joy looks happy sitting right on Daniel's lap, though she's thrown off not too long after by the ride.

If I didn't feel so sickly, I'd be laughing right now.

Once we're off, I quickly thank the gods that I'm still alive.

I hang on to Jay for support after drinking a bottle of water.

We walk around, looking at places to take a few funny photos.

We stop by a strength test game, and Zack decides to try.

He swings the hammer, slamming it down.

DING DING DING

He scores 85 points, which is today's record.

He throws the toy he wins towards me, which does surprise me a bit.

Looking at it makes me unable to stifle my laugh.

"Oh my gosh, it's so ugly." I say with a smile, taking a selfie with it.

I squeeze it, and it makes my smile widen. "Thanks."

He sighs in relief, and he puts his hands on his waist smiling with pride.

"That's nothing!! It was the highest score, no sweat! I'll get you some more ugly toys!"

We notice a group of three guys from a school called Potato High, from the countryside, laughing at him.

"Seoul kids, they look like they haven't eaten for days."

One of them, probably the leader, gets up snatching the hammer from Zack.

"Gimme that. I'll show you how it's done."

He smashes it down, surprising all of us.

DING DING DING

99 points.

He's good.

"Woahhh, amazing!"

"Seonong's a monster."

"Notte World's first 99 points!"

The girl, this 'Seonong' guy was trying to impress, avoided him completely and headed over to Daniel.

"Hey you.." She says blushing, forcing a Seoul dialect, "Are you Daniel Park? Gimme your digits."

"Got a gf? Wanna chat?"

Daniel seems flustered at first, but then notices Crystal in the background, and he goes over to her.

Although he's not quite in love with her, he's still desperately trying to become friends with her.

It doesn't make it any less annoying though.

The 'Soomi' girl, that asked for his number, bowed her head down in shame, after being rejected.

She's quite pretty, too bad.

"Is Daniel leaving?"

"Really? Then.." Zack says, with a smirk, "Let's split up."

"Let's ride what we want, and meet back up to eat."

I don't really mind what group I end up with, so I go along with it.

"Okay~" Joy says energetically, slapping Jay's back, "Bro! Let's go to magic island!"

I see the pain in Jay's eyes as he's dragged away by his own little sister.

Zoe clings onto Mira's arm, smiling. "Mira let's go to Atlan."

Mira accepts with a gentle smile and they head off together.

I'm pulled back by a certain someone's arm, and as I look up I see them smiling down at me.

"Well, we can't help it; we're the last ones left," Zack says with a grin.