streαmiηg

💃☄️👨‍✈️

Yui keeps flirting with Daniel, to the point where he's got a crush on her.

To the point it makes me squirm in disgust.

She keeps showering him in gifts, but Daniel does nothing but reject them.

What a good boy, I think, grinning.

When class starts, he keeps staring at her direction which gets me annoyed, although I need to let it go, for the sake of the stable plot.

Yui ends up hogging Daniel, his time and attention.

Doo seems to be spending quite a lot of money these days.

"Yeah, I've been making money off of streaming." Pointy says.

When he asked if we wanted to see his streaming..

I had forgotten how disgusting it was.

And I wish I hadn't.

The next day comes and Daniel starts asking Yui questions.

He's questioning her personality, that's good enough I guess.

"Is that important? People are people!" she says wrapping him around her finger.

"Is that important? People are people!" I mock her in a squeaky tone.

I roll my eyes, making Zack laugh to the point he's falling of the table.

She glares at us with bitchy eyes and to cover up my own bitchy moment I say, "Ah sorry, everyone has bad days - can you say hi to your boyfriend for me?"

"You have a boyfriend, Yui?" Daniel asks, with me expecting him to be disappointed, but seems unfazed.

"I broke up with him, he was abusive.." she says in a sad tone.

Yui, you manipulative-

"Ah, is that so.." I mutter.

After school, I walk around - ignoring the gazes and looks.

When I find tall Daniel heading to Duke's place, I ask if I can come with.

When we arrive, we bust in through the door, creating a commotion.

Duke seems to be surprised but happy and sits us down.

The stream starts and viewers come, expecting there to just hold 'pigs'.

The insult really ticks me off, quite visible to the human eye.

But when they realise Daniel and I are here viewers keep coming in.

Thousands of balloons are sent and a balloon war is created between ASDF and lalaprincess.

I get my phone out and start to text Jay.

"Wow, Asdf didn't know you were a big spender.."

"Are you stalking me?"

The comment makes me laugh, making me fall out of my chair.

"Ow, my face." I wince, "1000 balloons for repair." I say winking at the camera.

People start getting worried in the chat and Jay spends in 10,000 balloons, making me grin.

"Whew, 2k in a matter of hours. That's alright." I say, "You two split it, I'm heading to meet small Danny."

"Ah, then I'll go too, thanks Duke!" Daniel says.

Daniel literally runs home, and his other body arrives earlier than I do.