shσρριηg

👜🌸🌾

I wake up once again, thinking everything that had happened was just a dream.

But I sigh, upset about it as remember about the millions worth money that dropped from the ceiling.

Oh well, I'll try dying another day.

Then, I turn my head to realise..

The silk pillows.

I grab the phone, just by my right, and a message pops up.

I grunt and glare at the phone.

?: "Welcome back! I almost thought you were about to die." a message says.

I damn hoped so.

I peer at the phone again and bury my face into the pillows, but my eyes gleam at the thought of the money.

I scuttle of my bed and my eyes water at the sight of it.

I smile, kissing a band of notes.

?: "Don't forget about the school uniform!"

My expression of amazement melts into one of dissatisfaction.

?: "But hey, look at that money! Buy whatever you want!"

A smile then again creeps up my face, and I quickly find something to wear.

?: "How bipolar.. that's kinda terrifying.."

My closet is already fairly stocked up, I have more clothes than I'd probably have in a lifetime in my old life.

I run out my room, quickly finding a snack to eat before taking off. I sprint for the door and search for the nearest malls to me.

There wasn't much I could do or buy in my old life, since I didn't want to be too much of a nuisance.

If I'm gonna stay here, I might as well live as lavishly as I can.

I run in and out of every store I find, buying at least one of each piece of clothing of every brand I find. I end up clogging the queues and getting glares from costumers.

:(

But I seem to the get quite a lot VVIP cards from the long lists of malls I bought from.

I run around the shopping centre, buying clothes, food and other small things.

Outside, my eyes land on something so beautiful, so majestic.

I find tears running down my face at the very sight of them.

"They're so beautiful.." I cry.

Motorcycles...

The sun's rays gleamed onto every single one of them, they shined ever so beautifully and it makes me shed a tear.

One, with a standard look, painted in jet black with a metallic glimmer.

Another with a modern techno look, laced in green and black.

The last, but definitely not the least, had a futuristic look to it, coloured in dark rouge.

I couldn't possibly choose, so..

I just bought them all.

I still had quite a lot of money left, and I don't think I even wasted a twentieth of it. I remember the school uniform I was meant to buy, so I started ordering it on the way to find some more malls.

?: "Adapting to this life quickly, eh?" a message says.

"It's obvious now, isn't it?" I chuckle. "What do I even call you?"