trouble tranfser (1)

first of all, tysssssssssm for 100k reads.

because of this, i'll do a short but long story.

it'll be the length of a normal story, but it'll be just a fan request on a ship and I'll do a story based on whatever you guys want (most req for a ship/agreed, whatever)

you can dm or comment here

it won't be part of the initial plot.

and second,

my friend kinda edited (more like changed it into the way she wanted) the plot for this chapter, so lemme know if you like it.

-----------------

It's the end of the holiday already.

The end of last year too.

I walk through the gates with my slightly oversized jacket, sipping on the straw of the smoothie I bought on the way here.

I hear whispers and chattering, of surprised girls gossiping about Daniel.

"Hotter in real life.."

"Nice body."

"I heard he turned down an offer from PTJ."

The attention of the new freshmen turns to me.

"Hey, also didn't he model with Daniel?"

"Yeah, turned down PTJ too."

"He's crazy cute."

I run up towards Daniel, putting my arm around his shoulder, dragging him down to my size.

"How's the holiday?" I say smiling giddily.

Light pinks flood his pale complexion.

I see Eli, Zack and Mira in the back, but I head straight in with Daniel.

Once we're in class, I head straight back to my seat with Jay.

I can't deny that I didn't miss it.

It's a first.

Before I try talking to Jay, Joy surprises me with her overjoyed and loud voice.

"Hi Daniel!!" She clings onto Daniel's arm, resting her head on his shoulder. "We go to the same school now.. Da-ni-el.."

"Oh hey Joy.." Daniel says, quite flustered and confused.

Seemed to have gotten Zoe a bit fired up, I think as I swear I see steam coming out of Zoe's ears.

"Geez, she's gorgeous. Freshman?" Guys in our class start whispering to one another.

"I envy Daniel.."

I laugh quietly at the chaos going in the classroom, but my entertainment is paused when I see a tall figure hovering above me.

With my chin placed on my palm, I look up, trying to find out who it is.

Pastel purple hair.

Eli Jang?

He holds out a strawberry milk carton out towards me, "Hae-Seong, have some milk."

Hm?

Didn't he give Crystal milk?

Daniel looks pretty nervous and concerned.