misυηderstαηdiηgs

💥🥀❌

"Wait, where'd you know where I live? I hadn't told you any directions." I asked him.

"Just like you, I have my way of finding things out."

"That's valid, I guess."

We stop at the red light and Gun turns to me.

He stares into my eyes, looking as if he's resisting some type of temptation.

He cups my chin and presses his soft lips onto mine.

I stare at him not saying a word. I stay unfazed but confused and clean my lips with my sleeve. I punch him straight into the face, breaking his glasses and probably his nose.. I get a plaster, ignoring the damaged nose and put it on his finger. "What a deadly paper cut," I say, with him giving me an unimpressed look on his face.

"And don't tell me you checked my sexuality whilst you were on it.." I question him.

"I don't need to check anything to know I have a chance." He answers, touching his nose slightly, "But hell yeah, I did."

I chuckle in disbelief, and lay back in the seat. When we arrive, I get out of the car and wave good-bye.

I touch my lips gently, kinda weirded out with what's going on with everyone stealing kisses.

That's not what I should be focusing on.

My phone rings and I realise it just a text from X.

"What a kiss, ey? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" the message wrote.

"I thought you were gonna tell me something important this time.." I mutter, looking for something to do.

I turn my phone to power off mode and place it on the living room table.

I suddenly start feel lonely in this large house, so I decide to get a pet.

A Cockatoo (parrot).

I look online and it seems that there are people willing to sell their Cacatoos, so I retrieve the parrot, and I find an idiotic name for it, Caca.

I search up 'Caca' to see if there is any cute or spiritual meaning to it.

And damn right it's spiritual.

Holy shit.

(a/n: pun unintented)

I decide to shorten it so it sounds better and less idiotic.

I turn the name Caca into C (sea).

It sounds better and much more cuter, so I stick with my suggestion.

I lie down for a bit, kinda tired but that pest, C, keeps pecking my neck with her beak.

"Ugh, are you hungry?" I ask C.

"Hungry! Hungry!"

I rub my eyes, signalling C to get in her cage.

I wear my hoodie and head to the convenience store.

"Ugh, bird food.." I groan, leaving the packets of bird food on the counter.

I quickly pay and say good-bye.

I get home and pour C's food into her food bowl, I finally manage to peacefully sleep.

When I open my eyes, I am woken by her pecking me on the neck again.

I get angry and wear my uniform.

I head to school, this time without my motorcycle, since I left it at school.