grαnny - shσrt stσry (1)

i like making short stories in between chapters.

there'll be multiple parts to this one

small rant:
instead of having gcse mocks, it's replaced with even more tests and my brother made me take care of HIS dog

the dog's cute tho

thanks for 80k

-----------------

8am, on a Saturday morning.

Fuck my life.

Vincent barges into my room, creating noise.

I groan, trying to hold myself back before strangling him with my own hands, "What is it?"

He looks at me with utmost disbelief, seeming somewhat disappointed.

I feel as if I'm being looked down on, even though he's my servant.

"So you aren't going to go and welcome your granny?" He says scoffing, "Myung-suk In, the nation's saviour, the one who influenced our countries rise to wealth; yet she has to wait for tacky people like you?"

You know I pay you right?

"Go get dressed, put a suit on or something."

He then starts opening my wardrobe, throwing clothes out, as if they were nothing to him.

"Look, I don't know what you're talking about." I say, half-asleep, "I'm 99.9% sure that my grandmother is still doing business in China and that you just let in a random old lady."

Although that is definitely is my grandma's name, if I remember correctly, but I don't think she's any similar to the one that I knew.

"I'm not the type of person to just let anyone in, plus have you forgotten that you're the heir of In Corp?"

"Your grandmother's all over the news, do you not know what she's done for us all these 40+ years?"

No, really, I don't. Please let me know.

"Sorry, but I'm not that old."

"Stop calling me old, you fucking brat." I hear a familiar voice coming from near my door.