trouble transfer (3)

it's posted like an hour late, but here it is.

(or a week late depending how you think about it)

--------------

I go straight to class, and the day progresses normally.

Well, normally until 3rd period, when Logan
walks into our class without no slight hesitation.

He walks up to Mira, wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

"Hey. Where's Zoe Park?" He whispers near her ear, smirking.

Still not over her, huh?

"Hey, who are you? Let go." Mira says, trying to release herself from his grasp.

But when he doesn't let go, I see a flying Cola can hit him on the side of his face.

It kinda reminds me of an ad.

'Zack Lee - sponsoring Coca Cola.'

I stop myself from drifting in my own world, when I realise a fun fight will break out.

Tens of people already start gathering over to our classroom to see.

Logan pauses, frowning in anger, "What did you just do?"

"Do you really want a piece of me? You were only safe because of that pretty boy."

Hm.

I am pretty.

No one seems to be noticing me, since I didn't try get myself involved with the fight.

Mostly because I know Zack will win.

Plus, it's more fun watching a fight than being involved with it.

"What the heck are you talking about? Do you know me?" Zack says, which makes me chuckle quietly.

"Zack, don't fight." Mira warns Zack, already knowing what this is going result to happen.

"Okay." Zack replies, automatically with a reassuring smile.

"You heard? Say sorry and get out of here."

Logan scoffs, getting into a stance.

"You don't recall?" Rather than a proud expression like in the webtoon, he looks pretty angry.

Yikes.

Was he that mad that I beat him up?

"You're nuts, if you don't say sorry, I'll mess you up." Zack says, peering down at him.

Logan slips his slippers off his feet, then attempting to grab Zack's legs to smash him against the floor.

But he doesn't realise that not only has he lost his weight, but his muscles too.

His arms tremble and his legs shake trying to budge Zack, forget lifting him.

Zack punches him straight in the jaw, blood spurting out from his nose and mouth.

He lands on his back, slammed on the floor after just one punch.

Logan's legs start wobbling, after only trying to get back on his feet.

"Ah, is that it?" He wipes off the blood from his mouth, "Feels itchy."

It's been 5 minutes.

He was used like a punching bag, I don't recall how many hits he's gotten anymore.

As I walk over to next class after lunch, I find Logan sitting there almost lifelessly, and stains of blood on the floor.

"Must've been Vin Jin." I hum to myself, "Poor janitors."

He scowls at me, I give him the middle finger.

"Have a good day with plenty of beatings, Logan."

He's surprised I remember him, but I just walk away whistling down the hallway.

.

.

.

Logan comes over to our classroom, again, asking where Zoe is, again.

"Zoe Park? She's been sick at home for a few days." An girl from our class says, subtly blushing.

His appearance gains lots of attention and whispers of girls in our class.

"Gah~"

"Ooh.."

"Handsome.."

Before he leaves to go, his eyes land on another one of our students.

Crystal.

"..Pi.. Pikachu?" He says, surprised.

I'm almost shocked when Daniel suddenly stands up, yelling, "Pika!"

Must've been subconsciously, huh?

He's had a hard time.

He turns around looking at the slimmer version of Logan in surprise and relief, not noticing that they're the same person.

He nervously chuckles, pretending it was a simple joke.

"Haha.. Pikachu.."

Logan walks in, walking over to Crystal, trying to see a better look at her.

He brings her chin up, spinning her head to his direction.

"Hmm.. you look exactly like him.."

"Now I see. 'It' is a girl." He ahh's in understanding. "This is the girl's uniform.. Who are you?"

Crystal squints, annoyed, "That's exactly what I was thinking. You're trash, like the rest."

He grins, "Ha..me. Now 'it' is talking tough."

Logan raises his hand, about to land a hit, before a pen flies to the area in between his eyebrows.

My pen.

"Bullseye."

I cough, trying to get a good tone and pitch. "1..80!"

I cheer for myself, "I should play darts professionally or something."

When he looks over to find who threw it, I wave with smiling with pride.

When he finally rages, he storms up to my desk, about to hit me instead.

I don't flinch, but I grab the my pen that he held in his other hand.

"I think this is mine." I say with a shy smile.

Before his hand hits my cheek, Daniel grabs his wrist, stopping him from landing a slap.

Not that I think he would do much damage with his weaker state.

"What do you think you're doing?" Daniel says, tightening the grip he has on Logan's wrist.

"And what do you think you're doing?"