hσlσgrαms

📽💿🎬

I pick up the card and stroke it as if it's a little puppy.

"Ah yeah, I forgot to ask..." I say, "what's this life's backstory?"

"Oh, this is convenient part.."

"Heir of the In Corporation, born from the late In Ho-Rin and abandoned by Park Hyun-Seok. Grandmother is alive and well, chairman of the company. And no one knows where the hell his older brother is." X explains.

"No one.."

"Same people, same incidents, different background.." I mutter.

X nods and eats a cracker. "Well if you don't need me any-"

"Are there any ties or allies with this company?" I ask.

"Stop asking all the good questions..." X mutters.

"Well In Corp. is a pretty successful company here, topping in stock markets, high prices in France, US, Philippines and China. They are still quite popular in other countries such as the UK, but not as well known."

"It has close ties with HNH and H Group, well it's more like they need you."

"HNH, huh? They need me?" I chuckle.

"I can tell you're gonna use this in the wrong way." X whispers.

I switch the hologram off and remember what happens in the story.

Vasco and Daniel's fight.

I head to the venue and it looks like it's too late.

I see Vasco lying on the ground, shaken up.

I run towards him, and crouch down.

I get a first aid kit and fix him up.

"I'm gonna have to promise you, Daniel isn't a bad person." I say to him.

It doesn't seem like he believes me and huffs.

I look over to his broken phone and see the wallpaper.

"Retrievers, huh? Reminds me of someone.." I say to him with a sad smile on my face, "Well it looks like your phone's broken."

He just stared at me, making me return a confused face. I wave my hand around his face until he snaps out of it.

"My phone.." he mutters, looking at the device with a shattered screen before looking back at me, "Are you a good person?"

He said that so randomly, that it caught me out of surprise.

"That's something you should find out." I reply. I pass his phone to him and pull him up.

I get on one of my motorcycles and ride home.

The night comes and soon another day begins, and I put on my holo rings, just to prepare.

I head to class and realise that it's Namsoo's POV in the webtoon now.

I sit down next to Jay and start talking.

"Oh yeah, I decided to get the Chrome Heart rings like you." I say cheerfully, not knowing Namsoo could hear.

He turns around to our desk, surprised at how our hands were covered in Chrome Hearts.

Namsoo POV: