αtteηtiση ρt.4

I am D E V A S T E D.

FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS/WEEKS I HAVE BEEN HAVING AN EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER.

AND OVER A SURVIVAL SHOW.

I'M THINKING EVEN THERAPY CAN'T WORK HERE.

TBF, I'M NOR SURE ANYONE CARES, (SO IF YOU HONESTLY DON'T JUST SKIP TO THE PART WHERE IT SAYS ---) BUT I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THIS SURVIVAL SHOW, CALLED ILAND.

AND I SERIOUSLY NEED TO SUE.

IT'S MADE ME LAUGH, AND CRY FOR HOURS.

H E L P

k bye dudes

------------

"Everyone, I am really angry..."

The voices of Daehoon and Doo are echoing throughout the room.

Everyone's watching this, and I can't help but also be one of these people.

"...Taejun Park has still not come to his senses. He continues to provoke me."

I hear the shaky, whispered apologies coming through Doo's mouth, causing me to worryingly bite my nails.

To be fair, I honestly couldn't care what would happen to Doo.

Whether he ended up in a dump, all black and blue.

But what could happen with Taejun might scare me a tiny bit, what would happen as I meet Daehoon Shin once again, honestly excites me.

After the teacher comes and class ends, I eavesdrop into another conversation.

"Zack! Are you going to look for Doo? Just phone the police." Daniel says, kinda concerned.

"Are you a fool? The police will just release them or make them come to an agreement to drop it."

"After that the beatings will start again."

"I have a personal debt to pay to Daehoon Shin. I will save my slave while I'm at it."

I run out of my seat, jumping on Zack's back.

"And I'm coming." I say giggling.

When school is finally over, and I'm out of the hellhole, a new post is up.

And it's seems that they finally found Taejun.

It's quite hard to understand my feelings in this state.

I don't know what to feel, sad or relieved that he's finally experienced reality and it's getting thrown right at him.

But...

I really wanna see the retriever..

"Is this the place? The construction site where they were caught."

"But what are you doing here?"

We all turn towards Vasco, and my eyes gleam.

I hop of Zack's back, climbing on Vasco.

"He-Hey, hey! What are you doing?" Zack asks, almost furious.

"Huge softie = great transport." I say, smiling.

I find Vasco's face turning red ever-so-slightly, but I ignore it, burying my head on his shoulder.

When we decide to actually enter, after the trios argument of who is a better source of transportation, I end up falling asleep.

The first thing I hear when I wake up, is one that kind of annoys me.

Like the alarm for school on a Monday morning.

I see Daniel, Zack and Daniel, not in the place they left me, but right next too 5 other figures.

"Bastard-"

"Hey, can you shut up? Oher people are trying to sleep here." I say, slightly groaning, with a hand scratching the back of my head, and the other in my jean pocket.

My face brights up when I find the intruder of my sleep.

"Dae. Hoon. Shin." I whistle mischievously.

His hands are gripping Vasco's shirt.

"Hey, Danny. I know you have my bat.."

"Hae-Seong. No."

"But the police won't get involved this time.." I say, almost begging.

"Let. Go." I hear Vasco saying, gripping onto the weak, arrogant, so-called 'Daehoon from Gang High.'.

Shin's arm seems to not be very mobile, and he spits out useless bluffs.

"I have no mind to fight. I'm here for Taejun Park."

Daehoon agrees to the conditions, but Zack isn't very happy with the outcome.

Vasco turns around to him, making sure he's okay on his own.

"Looking at me? You think I'd ask from your help?" Zack says grinning, "Just take the baldy and beat it."

Daehoon obviously doesn't understand his place in the situation and provokes him once again.

"Fine, instead of Taejun, we're gonna film you. The arrogance of the broken hand, hehe."

As soon as he can open his mouth, a sharp, heavy blow ruins his face.

I drag Zack to the side before he can do anything else, checking up on Daehoon, who's lying on the floor.

"I wasn't even the person to crush you, sucks.." I say groaning, "Hey.. you've got a little blood on your-"

I circle my finger around my face, demonstrating where abouts the damage is, although I find out it's helpless as his whole faces is broken teeth, blotches of black and blue, and blood.

"Hey Doo.." Zack says, about to throw his jacket.

"Uh, no. Let him freeze." I interrupt.

"Okay! I'm rolling, action!"

"Hey why am I here?" I say, unwrapping the sweet wrapper on some candy Zack gave me earlier.

I pop the candy in my mouth, not saying a word, leaving all the talking to little, shy Daniel.

In a matter of a few minutes, Daniel and I had became PaceBook stars.

All that Taejun Park had been striving for, had been received in a matter of minutes.

After the fake story, Taejun got so much hate, it made a comeback impossible.

But Daehoon Shin was able to regain his popularity soon as if nothing had ever happened in the first place.

The had both caused the incident, yet got the opposite reaction.

After this whole incident, Doo Lee had actually started to become a..

slightly..

decent person.

Baby steps.

"What, why.. you think I'm just acting friendly?"

"You wanna die?"

Just this little act of kindness made Zack smile.

"What, wait? Hold on, do that again!" I yell, climbing onto Zack's desk, pulling his cheeks.

"Do what again? Are you crazy?" Zack says, wincing slightly from the pain from his cheeks.

"The thing you did with your lips!"

"Dude.. you're making this sound weird.."

"Huh? When you smiled!"