eηd σf αtteηtiση + mσdelling

hola amigos.

it's me, ceo of forgetting to update 🙃

thanks for 10k peepols

grateful for ittttt

i might update the next chapter a little earlier than normal, as a thank you and sorry gift ☺️

ok onto the story

---------

"Come in, this is my house."

"Puppyyyyyy!" I squeal, landing on my knees at the adorable figure.

Taejun, the so-called liar, had really been raising a retriever.

A retriever the mere size of a chihuahua, small enough for my arms to wrap around it.

Vasco and I play with the puppy, before ordering some noodles, spending some time with what I might be able to call...

..my new friend.

A few days later, I heard that Jay had adopted Enu's puppies.

Whilst walking down the streets, sipping my precious McFlurry, I hear more whispers than normal.

When I see where the other whispers are coming from, a smile creeps up my face.

It's Jay, with his puppies..

I wave at him, smiling, then crouch down to greet the dogs.

I pet the puppies softly, awarded with small licks on my thumb.

I swear, at this moment, my heart really did a little something.

"I'm starving, get me some water."

"Ughhhhh, can I get some too?" I groan, lying on Daniel's shoulder.

"Sure, hot or cold?"

"Cold." Zack and I say in unison, before Zack grabs my head, to put it on his shoulder instead.

"What's in the menu?"

"It's pork." Daniel says, gritting his teeth ever-so-slightly.

I look back at Jay with his grimacing stare, and put my hand on his shoulder and smile at him, kinda asking if he's alright.

He takes a deep breath and walks with us up to our table.

I listen to the whispers from other students, such as praises to Daniel and just a few to the rest of us.

"Nice clothes, handsome. They've got it all.."

"They're rich too."

I take a bite from my meal, lying back on my chair, but I stumble back, and both me and my chair are on the verge of falling down.

Before someone decides to play hero.

Eli Jang.

He holds onto my chair, pushing it back up, rewarding me with a little smile.

"Eh? Oh, thanks." I thank him, smiling back.

"Hey, Seong. Can you stop flirting with literally everyone?" Zack says, gaining my attention.

"Huh, what are you talking about, say that to Daniel." I reply.

"Wait, what did I do?"

School ends quickly in a blur and as I'm leaving the building to get my motorcycle, both me and Daniel are stopped by a model scout.

"..What?" Daniel says, confused, "A fit model, you say?!"

"Please take my card." A man with a short figure begs, sweating slightly.

"I saw you on PaceBook and then came to find you. I'd like you to model for my website, you too, Hae-Seong."

"Hey Mister, I can help you out. How much does it pay?" Zack asks, leaning onto a wall nearby.

I yawn, wanting to go home, eat Nutella and watch Netflix in peace, yet I have to be interrupted by this webtoon's fate.

"I accept," I say, lazily picking up the business card, "I'm going home, man.."

As I walk past him, a grey Benz stops me.

"Oh for fucks sake.."

"Are you two, Daniel Park and Hae-Seong In?"

"No, I'm Zack Lee.." I say, picking up my motorcycle helmet.

"Ahah, sarcasm, I like that." A man, with an ugly stubble, says, bringing out two business cards, putting them right in front of the two of us.

"Oh clothing?" Daniel reads the card out, pretty confused.

Whispers surround us, and I honestly just wanna go home.

"Mister, do you have a shopping mall too? Then can you offer $100 too?" Daniel says, grinning.

"How'd you know? I was thinking $100.."

"That guy offered a hundred bucks a day too. Hmm.."

"A day? What are you talking about? Of course it's $100 per hour." The man says, looking quite irritated.

"Mister! Please sign me up."

"Yeah, I'm leaving." I say, throwing the business card to the nearest bin, "I don't need the money.."

I wink, saying bye to Zack and Daniel, before hopping on my motorcycle, screwing my helmet on my head.

Turning on the engine, I grip onto the handle before leaving.

I arrive home, and decide to play a few games on the many consoles I have.

I play until it's dinner, then walk down the stairs to the kitchen.

The whole dinner table is prepared with luxurious foods, to the amount where I can't even finish it.

The next day after school, I get in the broken, nearly discontinued van with bags and bags of clothing.

Once we get to the venue, Daniel dramatically walked out of the van, and I swear I can see sparkles.

I get out next, carrying a few of the bags in the van.

I look around, with my hands in my coat pocket, yawning a bit.

We pose for a few pictures, feeling the not-so-subtle stares on us.

"Nice! These look great."

"Oh really? I'm glad to hear that." Daniel says cheerfully.

"Let's take five. I'll get you two a drink."

"Hm, thanks." I say, smiling a bit.

I get back to the modelling and we both take turns, before we're stopped by a slightly tall figure.

"Daniel, Hae-Seong? I'm upset, I thought you were going to contact me.."

"Oh, I'm so, so sorry, would you like a handkerchief?" I say, gritting through my teeth.

"Is $100 an hour not enough? How much are they paying you?"

"Didn't I offer enough? I'm sorry. How about $150 an hour? $200? I'll absolutely pay you more than them."

He continues to disrespect Gian Clothing before Daniel stops him.

"Thanks for that, but.." Daniel says, looking up. "I think our clothes are way nicer."

I pat Daniel on the shoulder, fist bumping him, before whispering, "Made the right choice."

He blushes slightly, nodding.

"Here, you two, have a drink."

"You're back?" Daniel naively says, with his eyes glinting.