eηd σf mσdelling + hαmmered

I don't think I have anything to say today..

I've been reading the fast pass episodes, and DAMN THINGS GET INTERESTING.

Anyway, see you next time.

-----------

Cameras are flickering, weird poses are being created and Daniel seems to be zoning off.

I look to the direction he's staring at and that over-egotistical boy seems to be gaining his attention.

Bomb Lee was it?

Well, whoever it was - he seemed to want to take a modelling contest of some sort, and Daniel wasn't getting the message.

"Daniel, please don't-"

Daniel pulls a bit of his shirt, angling his legs in a certain way.

The 'coolness' is really blowing them out of this world, but honestly it's embarrassing

I sigh, then doing the same thing, although I feel extremely embarrassed.

I just almost see souls floating away from peoples bodies before a crowd hoards over to us as if they were sheep.

"Can you please take a photo with me?"

"Awesome! I saw you on PaceBook."

I stare down at my phone, checking the time till work ends, tapping my shoe on the floor.

I smaller figure walks up to Daniel nervously.

"Um.. aren't you Daniel Park?" She says, tapping her index fingers together, sweating slightly, "Maybe you don't know me but we're PaceBook friends.."

"I'm a follower of yours."

I sip the rest of my drink, eavesdropping.

"Joy Hong? Jay's little sister." I say, putting my drink down.

She nods nervously, putting her head down.

"She's small too." I say chuckling, patting her head, then walking over to boss.

More cameras start flickering, and Daniel and Joy started taking couple photos.

I lay back on my chair, scrolling through my PaceBook page.

I take a photo, putting up a peace sign, smiling sweetly before posting it.

I turn off my phone to stop to ringing from the notifications and wait till the 'couple' have finished.

We go out for dinner for some seafood, and I eat peacefully, well before Joy starts to simp.

"I'm really happy to meet you." Joy says clinging on to Daniel desperately.