hαηgiηg συt with the gσσηs

🍷🌵🚬

Lunch ends and I run away from my fandom and enter class.

The day is about to end and the goons ask Daniel to hang out.

I almost forgot about this scene.

"How... nice, can I come along?" I say grinning.

They all look at each other, talking through their eyes and eventually they realise they have no reason to not let me.

I go home, find some of my cheap clothes, some I can throw away, not wanting cig fumes getting in my good clothes.

Time passes and I meet Daniel on the way.

"This isn't going to be what you expected." I warn Daniel, but he doesn't get it until we actually arrive.

He sticks close to me, not feeling welcome with the smell of cigarettes.

Zack realises we're here and says, "Why are these two here?"

The goons ignore him and avoid the question.

Zack stares at Daniel in a jealous type of manner and chugs down shots he can't handle.

In a span of minutes most Zack is already out of it.

He starts weirdly complimenting Daniel and..

..and ends up kissing me-

I take a photo, ready to tease Zack the next day.

Zoe tricks Daniel into drinking alcohol and Daniel ends up falling for it.

We all start laughing at Zoe's trick and Daniel' gullibility.

A group of apes and this cranky girl starts shading us.

Especially Zoe, and I'm ready for Daniel to scare them off.

"Hey guys, you're being dIsReSpEcTfUl! Give me your phone!" Daniel drunkly slurs, and Pointy gives to him.

He makes me snicker and cry out of laughter.

"Exactly guys, you're so disrespectful." I agree with him, smirking.

Daniel accepts the phone and broke it, leaving it in pieces.

"That's a magic trick, right? Like Houdini." One of the apes ask.

Daniel reaches for a bottle of alcohol and accidentally smashes the bottle.

He picks up a broken half and waves it on the air.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Daniel apologises and walks up closer to him.

They slowly walk back, scared and ready to leave.

"Yeah that's right, my friend's fucking crazy!" I yell at them, ruffling his hair, whilst Pointy pats his back.

"Let go." Daniel says.

"Ah yes, alright." I respond.

"Not you..." he whispers.

Daniel accidentally takes another drink and passes out.

"Ah great." I sigh.

A half an hour passes and chubby Daniel arrives.

They all glare at him, whilst I welcome him here.

"Here to pick up Daniel?" I ask him, and he just shyly nods.

I offer to take him and Daniel home, but he refuses but thankful for my request.

I go home and jump on my bed, tired from all that drama.

I close my eyes, and get ready for school in the morning.

The next day passes by, and I swerve all the way to Zack's desk.

I grab out my phone and show him a picture that will haunt him for the rest of his life.

Him kissing me.

"I didn't know you were so intimate, Zack.." I tease him, making him slide his head down the desk and cover up the fact he was blushing. I ruffle his hair, not really liking the hair gel, and move on to my seat.

I talk to Jay a bit, and acknowledge his Chrome Hearts rings.

I touch them, curious about the texture, but accidentally end up touching his hand.

He flinches, making me apologise for the incident.

"It's fine, I was just a little sensitive." Jay 'says'.

He rubs his hands and slightly blushes.

Nothing really important happens, except Zack and Mira's study 'date'.

The day ends quickly and I take no notice to my environment.

I go home, read some other webtoons and fall asleep.

I wake up and do my morning routine, I wear a mint scent and wear my Kenzo Paris tee as my undershirt.

I arrive at school, and notice Zack had bruises on his knuckles, I head over to him and Mira and chuckle, "Another fight, huh?"

Mira nods, eyeing Zack. This only makes me chuckle more and I bring out some of my plasters.

I give them to Zack and head to class.

I don't care what happens during the school hours so I just talk to Daniel for a change.

Lunch comes, but I don't eat. I just find myself lying on a table, tired.

I sat with Zack, Jay and Mira and they all end up staring at me confused.

I groan, making Zack step up.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asks, flicking me on my head.

"Ow, have you ever been able to stop things, but you can't for victim's and your own's sake?" I ask the three, sitting up straight rubbing my head.

"I guess for my own sake, but not the victim-" Mira replies.

"I should've known, you're all selfish..." I whisper, making Zack throw a punch.

I grasp the fist with my delicate hands and apologise on repeat.

I pout and leave the rest of the day to play itself.

I grab my phone and find X's number.

"I get that I've completed the tasks but I can still communicate with you, right?" I text him.

"Yeah, of course, but texting isn't the only way to communicate with me."
"I mean, there's: calling, holo rings, and glasses."

"And, exactly where can I get those?"

"Look in your room, the third draw in the drawer."

I hop on my motorcycle, head home and do exactly what is asked.

I wear the holo rings, which is a hologram projector implanted in chrome hearts rings.

I tap the rings twice and I see X's face pop on the screen. I shout out in surprise, but seriously he looks like he's a kid.

I calm down after my whole dramatic show and start to take some breathers.

"Don't go on again asking if I'm in elementary school again." X says.

"I've learnt my lesson.. don't I deserve a treat?" I ask cheerfully.

Another platinum credit card pops on my bed stand and I scream in happiness.

1012 words.