Chapter- 27

Simon's pov

Grieve is what we all are feeling. Jason's funeral went as silent as a room with no one in it.

Ruby i dont know how to handle her. She lost the last piece of her sanity with Jason. My heart can't bear this. I feel like choking every time she laugh with no reason.

Sometimes i would find her in Jason's room talking the doctor said its just a phase. With continuous help she will be normal like before.

Six months have gone.

The emptiness is still there. No body talk about them. Noah, my little girl is recovering.

She has treated Allina better than us. A friend, a sister that she is to her.
At Jason's funeral she said

"i talked to Allina every week but after their two year anniversary she stopped talking"

I still have her letter and i did what she asked.
Allina's letter is now a piece of rose with fainted smell...

Hey Simon,

Howz it going? Funny i wrote something to you, right?

I know you never liked me. But its fine. No one does. I want a little help.

I am leaving your son.

I am done. I done everything a woman should do her love one. But i guess i must have lacked at some place. Anyways, i am not going load my burden on you.

The help i want is " i have a litlle property that i saved in the last two year. No one knows about it. I worked in a publishing company online, wrote some article which gain me some bucks.

I putting my account number and details on this. Please sell all my properties and pay for my funeral. I know i am asking you a bug thing but i request you please.

Knew i will not live after everything, i think i lost the last hope.
Though i gave my other properties to you son so dont worry of me taking anything from him. I am giving him everything i own,even my life.

Take care of him.

Goodbye
Allina
•••••••••••••••••••••••••

I did sold her properties, it made upto six million. I gave all the money to the orphanage she was at last. To kids she loved.

I never get the chance to do as she said, so i gave the children her money. I know it will not upto their loss.

I have all the letter she wrote and i do have Jason's letter.

"Si?' Ruby called from the other side of the door.

"Its open, come in darling"i said with a real smile after a long time.

She started speaking recently, start calling me 'Si' again.
Ruby opened the door and Saw Simon jolding his letter. The tear she tried to hold get loose and one fall down on her cheek.
She rubbed her eyes and mobed close to him.

"Come down, Noah is coming back for the opening"

'Opening' Simon questioned

"You forgot! Today we have to go the house( Jason'shouse). All the kids are moving their. After remodeling it Noah said she now knew what she wants to in her life.

She said she will  take the kids and give them the love they deserves." Ruby said with a smile.

Noah after reading each letter she talked to Julie, hearing the pain Allina went through made her realize how wrong people been with Allina.

She opened a orphanage for kids. Some kids from Julie's orphanage came to live with her. Noah re modelled Jason's home and made it upto kids desire.

Xana the girl took Jason's and Allina's room, no the wall are pink with pony stickers. The guestroom is now Noah's room.

There are pictures of kids all over wall. No memory of Jason's or Allina is out there to remind them what they lost.

Noone knew she made a small cabin by the house in the woods.
She placed there things in there. She knew she can never move on from the guilt of never helping Allina.

Her's Pov

Letter

Hi cousin,

I dont know where to start and what to say. I just want to let you know that i never knew what i did to you to hate me so much. What i did for you to betray me so bad.

I always wanted us to be like a sisters. I wanted us to be friends but you never wanted me near.

I remember the day when we spend the night in our pyjamas eating all the junks your parents hid from us.
Do you remeber you gave me a colouring book. I still have that.

Anyways, i have so many stories and little time to tell.

So i am leaving the city. I knew what you and Jason has beend doing. And i dont blame you, i guess i was never enough for anyone.

So i am getting out from your lives. I hope you have a good future with him. I hope he treat you better.

Just have one thing to ask, why can't you leave him just for few hours when i lost my baby, when i needed him?

Goodbye
Allina

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(The letter she gave to Thomas was for her)

Guilt. Disgusted.  Hate.

Thats all her felt when she read the letter. All the beautiful memories she had with Allina came back haunting her.

Twins.

Thats right she gave birth to twins. She never teach them to call her mom. Aunt thats what they have been mumbling.

She showed the children Jaosn and Allina's picture. Teach them to call mom and dad to them.
Her guilt made her realize the sin she committed. Though she wasn't coward enough to take her life, she punished herself by never letting the kids call her mom or mama.

Ruby did come sometimes with Simon to meet kids but not once they talked to her. They would wait outside her door and asked her to let them meet their grandchildren.
Her never denied them any access to their grand babies but they never enter her house.

They bought a small cabin for her after the funeral. Her has been working non stop to keep herself sane.
Losing her lover and the guilt of destroying a woman's life was eating from inside.

They took the children under their wings. Ruby and Simon treated the kids with love and affection same as they would have shown to Allina and Jason's kids.

But the space in their heart for there dead grandchild never gst filled.
Though the twins make them happy but also made them miss the baby.

They lost.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••°••°••°••°•••••••••°•••

Hey ya all, i know i updated a little late. So many apologises.

The next chaptet would be the end of my story. I am really nervous about the last chapter.

Anyways, i hope you all like this chapter.
Do tell me your thoughts.

Xoxo
Black