Epilogue

Miss me when i am away
Breathe me when
wind
Blow your hair,

See me when you look up
All sins are forgiven
Faint scar is just a reminder....

~Black

Her

Spring is coming but my life will not blooming.
Its been years since i have smiled, the only smile i got when i see my kids.

The twin are just like them, they know the truth.

Truth

About their birth mother. Me. Her.

Now being on my death bed i am all alone. I know they are outside my room. They never enter but sit outside awaiting.

After telling them what sin i have done, Ashley and Benjamin (twins) never talked to me.

Its been years they moved out of my house. I lived alone with my guilty self in that big house. How many nights i have spend crying for someone to forgive me or to take me away from all this.

I know why take pain? just do what Jason did!

But No

I deserve the pain. I wanted to hurt my self just like i did to Allina.

Maybe then she will forgive me.

Seven years ago, i got to know that i have cancer. I told my children about my health but they never said anything.
When i went to their grandparents house to talk to them, they stood still listening to me never saying a word.

When i was done Benjamin was the one to look at me with hurt and pain. 
Ashley was just like a doll. Statue. With no emotion.

Benjamin took his sister's hand and went inside. I never saw them after that day.

Years. Been years since i saw or talked to my children. They hated me for what i did .

They still call jason and allina their parents and went to their grave in their anniversary.

I watched them behind a tree. Seeing my children talking to them gave me a little hope that maybe now she will forgive me. Now she will see that i regret what i did to her.

Jason's family didn't talk to me. They never did.

My brother never came to visit me. He is in his own guilt. Last i heard he is taking help from some Psychiatrist.

I can hear them talking to the doctor about my health, it makes me smile knowing they still care about me.

My whole body is burning, i stopped taking medication six months ago now i am facing the consequences. I deserve it.

Breathing is getting difficult now, i will not call for help.
This is how i deserve to die.

A line on the monitor and the beeping sound cause Ashley to move off the door. She rushed inside with her brother on tow.