chapter 6

Play the track above-
Jessie ware- Say you love me

Love is not all about the happiness sometimes its the sacrifice you do for others..

************************************
Letter 5

Hey lover,

Its me Allison again. I visit the doctor today, she said i have some disease because of that i could never give birth. I could never be a mom lover!

Doctor said with the stress, the weaken bones and depression its quite impossible for me to bear children.

I cried in your house so loud my lover. I thrashed the guest room or should i say my baby room. I'm sorry I'll fix it my lover... but not right now.

I'm tierd my lover,can i sleep and never wake up.

I picked the pills he provide me for depression, i thought to take all in once and end this pain. Why can't you love me, what have i done? Is it ok to say that, once I'm gone she will take the place in your heart.

Oh!my bad. She already there. Isn't she?

Your wife

Allina

••••••••••••••••

After writing few more letters. I thought to write one for my parents as well. They deserve to know, i couldn't leave them in dark. Maybe then i can be at peace once i speak my mind doesn't matter if it's on paper.

I cleaned his house and start packing. I think its time to leave, i can't stay somewhere no one want me. She will grace his house. His woman will make it home.

She will give him children,Allina thought...

With the new determination, she wiped her tears and start packing. Putting her things, she took out the wedding ring and pick out the wedding dress from the closet.

"There is no need of you, you and i are never meant to be happy. Hmmm should i colour you black?" Allina sigh hard and look at the dress last time. Puring her lips she made her mind.

Smiling at the wedding dress, she put the it in black dye in the guest bathroom. And start packing again but this time with her baby's thing.

He not even once, noticed that she has started buying things for a baby. When she got the news of her being pregnant she start has being happy again. But that happiness is lost now. The happiness was for few minutes. On his house she bought everything a baby neeeds.

But he never noticed,Maybe being busy with his woman did that.

She wrapped the tape on the boxes and start cleaning the mess she made in the guest room.

Not getting the satisfaction, she cleaned his house and put the things he always like, not the way she loved..

Suddenly  phone rang,She get a call from him. He told her he will be back tonight and they will have dinner together...
Never once he said goodbye or love you. He just hung up on her.

Moving fast she cleaned everything and start making the dinner.
After making his favourite dinner and sweet.

She placed a letter on the table and a yellow letter for his parents below his letter.

At 8 she called a cab and asked the cab driver politely to help her in putting the boxes and her bags in trunk.
He will arrive at 9:30, so she moved fast.

After placing all the her stuff in cab she moved back in his house..

"So this is it i guess. I may not be the best mistress this house deserves, may  not be the best wife he deserves, for that I'm sorry. I can't take this guilt anymore.

This house has so many beautiful memories which i will hold to my grave.

The good news of me having my baby, the day becoming the mistress of this house. All the beautiful things happen to me in this house.

Thank you for being for me, holding me when i cry when i lost my baby" Alina speak to the house , wiping the tears she touched everything near her in the house.

"I will miss everything. I hope the new mistress can make you a home, sorry i wasn't capable of that. Everybody must have been disappointed on me, for that I am sorry. So sorry.

I will always love you my lover, thankyou for making me who i am" she said and moved to the picture of her and Jason in wedding dress. She put the picture down and move to touch the wall one last time

"I know she make him happy, this place a home. I will never forget you my lover...." her said and think about the time when she entered this house..

Wearing her white dress, holding a champagne bottle in hand. Jason carrying her in arms from the car to the threshold, they entered together...
Her in his arms, him holding her like she the grace he prayed for..

"Goodbye my lover" she breathes last time in his house..

She get out of the house running and close the door of the cab.

"Lets go" she said wiping the tears..

"Where's to madam" the can driver ask the poor thing crying and leaving things behind...

"To..." She said looking at the house last time

************************************
hey lovely readers..
How are you all i hope you all are safe and sound.

So this is the next chapter..

Do tell me your thoughts..

Do you think she is doing right leaving?

Do comment, vote and follow..

Xoxo

Black