Chapter 18

A scary thought wakes me in sleep
a cry for help or a look for love in my dream,
though i walk in shadows
your scent keeping me alive,
then devil said my name
And i see her by your side...

~Allina
(Black)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Man's Pov

"The wind is blowing, its going to rain baby do you want me to bake you a  cake. I will make it just the way you like" His word slurred as he swing the bottle drinking whiskey, to pour out his pain like rain.

The bottles in room, are the collection of his pain now. The bottles now signifies the time she left him for good. For how long now she is at some peace.

He picked the letter with bottle in hand....

Letter 1
(continues)

"Al---lina" tears keep rolling down his face . He pushed himself and get near to my voice which is coming from under the bed.

"I'm sorry" Jack whispered and moved back a little. Still in squatted position he moved away from me to let me come out but i was so scared to come out. My lover.

Scared and feared to be hit again. I  looked up at him with tears in my eyes and told him in low voice to move back, which he heard and did. Moving Far away to the corner of room, he...

wanna to know what happen then?

He broke . He broke in front of me in loud sobs. He fell down on his knees and started crying. Our voice matched in the hollow aroom.

I was so scared that i keep crying in hope for you to come & save me. I didn't get why is he not  hurting me.

I didn't notice that he was begging me to forgive him. I clutched the tshirt harder then i should.

A loud hiccup of mine make him look up at me. Do you know what he saw?

No?

Then let me tell you.

He saw a broken woman.

A broken shell with so many scratches around her body and heart.

When he finally realized that i am not going to stop crying, he composed himself. Slowly he came near to me and picked me up. He saw a small tshirt the one i was clutching though he didn't asked but i knew he wanted too.

He put me on bed and get me a glass of water. I keep looking at him like a hawk in fear thinking whether he would hurt my baby. I was so scared my lover. So many times i tried to run but he didn't let me.

He make me sit on bed and then we talked. More like he talked.

He talked why he abused me. He told me the reason why i face the abuse and pain.

He said her told him that i was jealous of her. I use to hit her when no one was looking. I pushed her down on a deep pit one day and she came back all in blood. That day made him start abusing me. He felt so much rage that he didn't even think before hurting me.

Guess everyone know i am bad. right?

He told me that every time he hit me some bullshit were fed to him by her. Her would always make me the suspect of every wrong situation. That's why my foster mom hated me. I never knew she hated me that much, what i did to her i knew knew till now.