chapter 5

Letter 4

Hey lover,

How does it feel to hurt me. How does it feel to see no one in your house. I fired all the maid after he left me for her.
It's not because i was angry with you, it's just i can't see them look at me with so much pity. Our old maid Lily was the only shoulder for me after you left me. But i can't look at her anymore. The pity they have for me is sending knives at me.

Hey lover, today is my birthday. Where are you Jason?
I thought we could leave everything behind and move forward  leaving every hurt pain behind but i guess all my attempts are vile..

It hurts to see you with her.
You came at night on my birthday after your long trip of office work. I didn't ask, why would i? When i can smell her perfume on you. I put your things on closet and move to the next room of my baby's room.

I was laughing on my baby's bed when you came. You hold my hand and told me throw the stuff out, so the room would be more spacious.
How much i wanted to hit you at that time Jason. Our baby need stuff.
Just then your phone rang and you left me in tears to talk to her.
Hey lover, My pain means nothing to you. I get it i buy some clothes for my child and you want me to throw that so there would be space in guest room? Never.

But my lover you never knew that i fill the room for my baby, i bought all the things he/she was going to need. How can i throw my baby if their things is the only piece i can hold and call that this belongs to my baby. I could never hold my baby did you know? Never. Losing the baby in three months was the most difficult thing that ever happen to me. You were not there to hold me.

Hey lover, don't be sad. It's not for long you'd be happy without any worry..

Next day was the only day you took me out. We spend the day in with your family. Your mother feed me seeing my bones sticking out of my body. She ask you why I'm getting so thin. Was that guilt i see on your face lover. Your father hold me when i get dizzy for standing in sun for long. Oh!lover you were out at bar. With womens beside you giving you company. You were busy so i left and move back your house.

You get so angry that you shout at me for embarrassing you in front of your your parents. Hey lover, what did i do?

When i try to tell you something while getting up. I fell down and you catched me. That time i felt how can i hate someone who was once mine. I ask for forgiveness and you do the same. From that date onwards to the next 4 days you took care of me,you made me soup and clean the house.

That was the only time you didn't talk to her. I felt out of the world with your attention and love towards me. Hey lover, can we start over.

Hey lover, i will ask for start over when you came back from..

You came back from office. With my favorite roses i was so happy that i cried in your arm. I thought you are going to change but i guess i was wrong.

Few days gone, so is you. This time the investors want you to stay for a month in somewhere.

Hey lover, do you know it's been 5 month since i lost my baby..

Hey lover, do you know when you called me up one day at 3 o'clock crying for hurting me.
Crying because you miss me. You said you are with her, but you love me. You said i am the queen of your life while she sleep beside you, do you know that in your state you told me that.

I told you i love you too, i console you and told you to sleep so we can meet in morning. You were so happy Jason, in your drunk state you thought i know where you are. You thought i will come to you.
How can i come if i Don't know where you are,

While i was crying the whole night cursing myself for loving you so much...
You waere sleeping with her must have a smile on your face.

The next morning you called to tell me that it's going to take another week to wrap up. Her voice was there, her whining to cut the call to take her to shopping was there.

What have i done to you Jason?
Why are you hurting me like that?

My little baby. Do you think lover, we would be happy if i haven't lost the baby?
Do you think lover, we would be one big happy family?

Your wife

Allina

***********************************
So hey lovely people, its black.
I have edited few thing in the previous chapter so do read that chapter to get the exact mean why call the baby room where allina stay.

Do you i think i should add Jason's pov?

Do tell me what you thought about this chapter. Do comment, vote and follow me.

Big thank you to all the reader, voters and followers

Xoxo
Black