chapter 2

He is back. I know he is coming from her house. Her perfume is the reminder that he is not mine now.

He came to me with a smile and flower. After seeing him and her at the coffee shop, i behaved like i don't know about them..

"Hey honey i miss you so much, jesus the day was so much hectic. The client keep insisting me to do the next presentation by myself rather than a associateas and then i don't see the time. Sorry honey I'm late" he said to me

"Its ok i just finish making dinner. Wait i will set the table for us" i replied with fake happiness..

The smile that i have is cracking my face. Its like my heart is eating me from the inside. He gave me hug and kiss on my neck just like he does for her.

Her perfume gave exotic fragrance to his shirt. The lipstick mark on his shoulder peaking, is taunting me.

Should i tell him i can see her marks?

Should i tell him her perfume is making me crazy?

Should i tell him that I'm losing my self because of him?

Should i tell him that i lost my baby when he was with her making love?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No.

He didn't derserve to know. My little peanut die because his mummy wasn't strong. He died because his/her mumma couldn't take care of him/her. It died because i stop taking care of myself. If i did know that i have a baby with me, i would have done everything in my power to save the baby.

The day he went to her at night and came back saying he was out for office work after a week i lost it but i didn't tell him that.

I loved him alot but after losing my baby i become numb.

He didn't make love to me anymore.

He didn't say i love you when he leave for work.

He didn't hug me when i am low.

He didn't talk because he is always on phone with her.

He thought i never notice.

I'm just a showpiece of his house. Our marriage is broken, now he took her to all the gala and company celebration.

He do tell me he is going alone but little did he know that people told me that you took her.

You keep on introducing her as your assistant. You told everyone that i was not feeling well.

I wish you knew that what yoh said is becoming true. i wasn't feeling well for long,losing my baby did something to me.

Now he has her to make love.

The day i got my little peanut is a drunk night only because he was very happy. He got the investor, now his company will make more money.

But not his wife.

Little did you my husband know,these are the last days you are spending with me.

Last days i am going through with this pain...

Little do you know i love you till my last breath....