Chapter 7

"Excuse me madam?" Asked the driver

"Yes" crooked voice can be heard. Faint sound of sniffing and sobbing can be heard too.

"Can i give you a suggestion. Please don't leave darling. I know whatever happen to you must be dreadful.you see their is a town where my sister live. You can stay there,if you want." The driver said

Still gazing out of the window. The tears won't stop, her chest hurts the pain feels like stabbing her over and over again.

"My name is Thomas White. You can stay in that town no one will know where you are. You will be safe and sound." He said looking at her in the mirror.

"I c-- can't. Mr White it's very generous of you. But i can't be another burden to a man. I already am. So could you stop near a hotel so i could decide what i would do with my life. I don't need help." looking at Thomas she smiled and wipped her tears.

"Look kid you are like my daughter. I know something terribles has happened. And you are not a burden. This town is a little away from the city. You can stay there for awhile and if you still decide to leave i will drop you wherever you want to go. Not many people know about that town. Its quite small you see." he replied sofly

Thinking about it. She wanted to go back to his house but she can't. His betrayal screamed his inner voice. It taunt me how naive and clueless i was. How i let him destroy my trust, my love. Making my mind.

"Take me to the town please" taking out the final letter out of her purse she said.

"Can you do me a favour Mr. White? "

"Ofcourse kid" he said smiling

"After dropping me to the town can you post this letter for me after six months please? It's really important, i can't post it" pleading with her eyes she took out some money out of her purse to give Thomas.

"Put the money back inside. I will post it for you kid. I told you, you are just like my daughter"He said fondly

"Thankyou" putting the money back. Her eyes fell on the little bottle she had bought for her baby.

I'm sorry. I lost you. I'm sorry i couldn't take care of you. Please forgive mommy. She is a bad mommy. How much i miss you baby, she thought and stare out of the window into nothing.
Her mind still sceamed at her to turn back- you will not survive without him. You are a killer. You killed your own child. A murderer.

"Stop. Sto--p please stop" she whispered

They have been on the car for an hour. 200m away from the town suddenly hearing the faint voice, Thomas look at the back seat throught mirror.

"Are you ok kid?" He asked her.

"I'm o----kk." Saying she faint on the back"

"Oh my lord" he said and turn to park the car.

He tried to wake her up. But she didn't budge.
Seeing the road knowing that they are just 10 minutes away. He start the cab and drive in full speed.

Thomas knowning the town well. Took the kid(Alina) to the town doctor. The doctor has been in town for more than 25 years. He loves to stay in countryside.

The town is in countryside. The air is so pure and the view is breathtaking.

The doctor check her and prescribe Thomas some medicines. He told him to send her to his clinic once she wakes and her body is dehydrated right now so take care of her. Her body is weak. He has to do some test to know the real problem is.