chapter 8

Man pov(Jason)

I'm  a drowning man without you

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I dont know what i am doing. Why am i like this. Its not like i don't  love my beautiful wife,Alina. She is so beautiful that I'm  scared that i will loose her. I love her so much . But i don't know how i get along with her . How she keep making me come to her.

I want to leave her and go back to my beautiful wife. I know i have been hurting  her,cheating on her. I know if she know about my doing, she will be devastated. She will be so hurt and i can't see her heart breaking. She is my baby. She is my everything.

My beautiful wife Alina.

She is the heaven i crave for. She is the peace my mind needs.

But why i keep going to her? You must be thinking,right?

Her, she keep calling me. She is the devil in my ear to make me do things which are bad and evil. But it's like my mind want to do what she likes, her....

Her doesn't need a name. Her will never be important for me.

Back to when he came back....

I walk inside our house.We made this house together with Our love, its just us .

Just as i put my luggage down, i thought that i didn't get my wife any gift. She never ask for anything I never bought her things like i buy for her.

I go staright to our room and went inside the bathroom to freshen up. I change my clothes and go down for my beautiful wife. She makes my worries go away. My little enchantress.

"Allina I'm home" calling her i enter the kitchen only to find it empty. Where is she?

Maybe in dinning hall. Why didn't  she come to greet me. She always sit on her chair in dinning.
Why is she is not on her chair?

"Allina" i shout and move to other rooms.

I search everywhere and go to the garage. She ain't here. I told her i will there and we will have dinner together. She never goes out.

"Allina where are you" my heart beat fast with worry. Why did i left her for so long?

Why the fuck i never called her? Maybe because you are a coward and guilty,My inner voice speak..

"You were scared she will leave your sorry ass. You know you shouldn't be with her still you go and leave your wife alone in this big house ".
It says again.

"Allina" screaming i went inside the house once again.

No sound. Dinner. Why is their dinner on the table? Why plates are set but only for one?

I walk to the table and saw all my favourite things their. Only she can make my favourites. My mom died when i was 10. When she was alive, she made be the best dinner after my mother .Allina grace that place, no restaurant, no person, no relative can make the things like she could. Not even the women my father marry after my mother death. I won't say my step mom is bad because she is not. She is perfect, she loves me like her own but i do miss my mother alot.

"Allina" i breathes. God please let her be safe.

What if she is hurt? What if she know what i have done??

Does she knows?

Where did she go then?

Is she hurt?

Did someone come  to our house when i was away? What if a burglar? Did he harm her? What if he took her ?

God please don't let anyone hurt my baby. Please punish me for my doing but let her be good.

"Allllinnnnnnnaaaaa.........." i scream in the house...

My voice echo. I feel like breaking. Maybe she went out with her friends?

But she doesn't have friends. I was the only one related to her.

I walk with empty hand and sit on her chair. I put my head in hands and my head start hurting.

Maybe i should call the police.
Just as i look up, i find a papaer under the plate in front of my chair.

I pick the paper with shaky hands and turn to open it.....

************************************

Hey ya people
Vote and comment if you want to know what happen when he reads the letter...

I know the chapter is little small compares to other but i want your support... i don't  feel like I'm  writing good and people are liking my book..

So if you like comment and vote and i willl continue ..

Quick peak :-  he finds the letters but not all the letters they are still somewhere....

So, Want to read more?

Xoxo
Black