Chapter 12

Man Pov

The sun will come but I'll not
as the days goes
I wish you remember
how we fell apart

Allina
(Black)

Target- 40 votes and 25 comments

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(That night when Mrs Mathews left.)

Jason stop the clip and move to the kitchen, he take out the bread and start eating it, he ate the half and left the other half in kitchen with no intention of eating. It’s been weeks since he had a real meal. He went back and start the clip...

Allina slept all day when Mrs Mathews left, at midnight she woke up frantically and went out to the next room. She looked at the room and start laughing and crying together..

Ha ha ha, are you here baby! I’m  going to decorate this room for you now. We will sleep together in this room and you can cuddle with me” she said to a brown envelope. (The report of her miscarriage).

She started cleaning the guest room humming a tone. She picked all the pictures off the wall and her wrist wrap got stuck on one picture. She pulled her hand and the wrap get teared, she keep cleaning the windows, doors and bed with blood flowing out of her hand. When a drop fell on the bed she rushed to get a cloth to wipe it off.

Oh I’m sorry baby, mama is so bad. She mess up your bed. But don’t worry i will clean it and make your room beautiful" she whisper turning her head back to the brown envelope.

She keep humming and singing lullabies. Her eyes still mist but she keep working. At 4 night, she finish cleaning the room and sleep on the floor near the bed. She put a koala bear stuff toy on bed and put its hand in hers and fell asleep.

Jason couldn’t believe what he heard. “MAMA”  she is pregnant? I’m going to be DAD. A baby. A real baby. I’m going to be a father”

He push himself smiling off the chair but stumble with the bottle in hand. He dance in the small room and cry with happiness. He walk to the living room, his eyes still heavy with too much alcohol in his stomach, pick the big picture of their wedding.

“Baby we are going to be parents. I love you Allina. You made me so happy. This is best gift ever. Thank you,thank you so much baby” he smile drunk and sit near the picture. He kiss the forehead of Allina's picture and lay it down on floor. He sleep with the picture in arms.

The next day, Jason phone ring and he wakes up, scrubbing his eyes. He smile at her picture. Kissing her, he move to pick his phone.

“Hello"

“Hey honey, its me Ruby. Where are you honey? I called your office yesterday evening but your assistant said you haven’t been in office in weeks. Are you ok dear?” Jason's step mother ask.

“Mom!” he tighten his grip and his voice start breaking.

“Hey what’s wrong? Jason are you ok?” she ask in worry

“I lost everything mom.” He cried and start sobbing loudly.

“honey what's happen. Jason why are you crying? What’s wrong Jason? Where is Allina, give her the phone.” She said. Jason never called her mom. Its was always her name.

He told her everything and her mother cry holding the phone. She hear everything but didn’t speak.  How can she? His son cheated on his wife. How can he do that to that child, that thought break her heart. She try to calm him but she herself start crying. She told him to find her and beg for her forgiveness. What he did is a sin. She will never forgive him untill Allina forgive him. His father who was listening all the commotion silently ask Jason why he did that.