Chapter 26

Man's Pov

'Where is she Dad?' He asked again.

Ruby walked to her but Noah beat her to it and runs to her brother and hugged him tight. Though she is angry with the truth of his betrayal, she couldn't see her brother in hospital bed.

She pushed herself before Jason could wrapped her in his arm. She pushed his hands away from her body.

Her walked up to Jason with little step, being careful in walking she smiled at him.

' Her, hey! Do you know where is my Allina is?' He asked her.

"Jason you know very well where she is"His father replied in stern voice.

Simon's heart break when his P.I informed him where is his son is staying. Every update on him was like a knife piercing his soul, the day P.I said he is in a graveyard he very well knew what has happened.

No one know for how long he cried in hid study with his first wife picture in hand. His support in distress.

When Ruby came to give the papers the delivery man left, she find him bawling his eyes out. After hearing the news was it for. Not a tear left her eyes but silence. The beautiful, chatter box Ruby lost her light...

She became the living piece of furniture in Simon's house, Noah came home from New York. When Simon told her what her brother did or more like has been doing behind their backs, Noah was devastated after the news. She did went to meet him but he wasn't home.

"She is not dead. She must at home. Hey baby sister how are you. Have you met Allina?' Jason got off from the room and picked the bag by the couch.

And came back from the bathroom well dressed.

"Where are you goin?"Simon asked with worry in his voice.

Ruby still not speaking but looking at her son with pity and anger. Noah went to get the doctor when he went inside the bathroom. And her???

Her was still standing by his bed,looking at him with pain showing on her face. Her hormones has been all over the place. These months all she has done is cry. She cried for breaking a good woman's house. She cried for breaking her cousin's trust and her mother's.

Her cursed herself for being so low to be in so such jealousy that she didn't see that she broke a woman.
After hearing Allina being dead, gave major blow to her. Her lost everything afterthat.

The man she loved is in so much pain.
The cousin she should have treated as a sister is dead.
The brother she loves the most hates her and himself.
The mother she lookup at, has been in pain beacuse of her.

Her watched all this and smiled at her life. The man she love can't even recognize my mere existence. After all these years he spent with me, Allina was the only name he whispered in his sleep.

All the time i hear her beautiful is what he praises. I did get jealous with it that why i called him late at night and make him stay with me or i will hurt myself is how i threat him time to time.

Now i am a threat to myself, this baby is making me see so many thing. My mistakes are coming to me every night in dreams. I see some kid waking with a woman crying and saying...

'My mommy did bad.'

Every time her try to tell the kid, she did nothing wrong, the kid keep pointing me and saying wrong in her dream.

Maybe this is my fate. This is what i deserve, my kid hates me.

My pregnancy is getting so difficult, every morning i woke up with pain all over my body and no one beside me making me feel good.