Chapter 21

The one you hold is old now the darkeness you slay is leaving marks on ground....

~Allina
(Black)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Man Pov

"How can i help you?" the person replied. One who opened the door.

"Mr- mr White" Jason mouth fell open and he stared at the man in front of him in shock.

"I will ask again, how can i help you?"this time the man replied in curt voice.

Without moving a bit Jason looked at the man in shock. Having enough of his stares the man(Thomas White) closed the door and moved back to his kitchen.

The man was preparing supper for lunch, his eyes teared up when he think about..

Jason finally getting what has happened start banging the door. Thomas ignored him all through the day but the banging on his door didn't stopped for a minute.

Jason hands bleeded with the continuous hits and he start screaming.

"Allina. Allina. Baby come out." The word hold pain and happiness all together. Happiness of finding her and pain for hurting her.

Though the seven months apart hasn'tdone any change for him. Except grieving . For Jason she is his wife, the one holding his heart.

He screamed again" Forgive me. Allina baby forgive me. I have committed a sin baby punish me. But please let me see you once"

His voice start coming out scratchy due to all the yelling. Thomas kept him out and moved back to his bedroom. As the night fell, the sound of door hitting start coming low. Thomas went back to his living room and sat down. He debated himself whether he should let him in or let him in misery.

Jason asked several times for Thomas to open up through the door.

Several times he pleaded, cried and begged.

Several times he wailed and banged his head on door in defeat.

Mrs Vans a neighbour of Thomas peeked out of her window. Her eyes teared up not for Jason but for....

She rushed to her husband's small office inside their house and cried. Mr. Van holded his wife, knowing very well what the cause is of her sudden break down. He consoled her and took her upstairs to their room.

All the other neighbour pitied Jason. Some have pain in their eyes while some holded anger. An old woman gave Jason a juice can but he refused politely. He thanked the woman for helping him and asked her about his wife. The old woman looked at him once and went back to her house.

Confused of her behaviour he let her go. He sat on the floor by the door and kept his head on door. Still banging his head backward.

As the clock striked to eight, Thomas opened to door. Finally having enough of his yelling and complaints from the neighbours he opened his door. Though neighbour know everything but they didn't want their small childern to question them again and again-

why that man is banging the door and his head?

Jason shoot up to his feet and looked at Thomas with tears in his eyes. Thomas looked at the shell of a man, a man he has wanted to meet. A man he so much wanted to beat for breaking his daughter(not real)but now he want nothing from him. Allina become his daughter in these past months and hold his heart like his own child would have.