Chapter 20

Her Pov

I have to do somethig or he will take my baby. Her eyes teared up and she rushed to her room. She took the box under the bed and cried holding it. Her father gave her that box more like left her.

When she was 10 years old, her mother gave it her to collect precious things she love and store things in it. Her always use the box as her hidden box.

Her opened the box and sat on the bed.
A hair clip, a letter, parent's picture, Jason's first meeting picture, Allina's picture and her pregnancy test.

The hair clip was same as Allina's. When they were 7 years old ,Jack gave them as a gift. The picture was taken when she was an year old and Jack was 7.

Jason's picture was taken when she saw him at the wedding for the first time.

Allina's picture when Her hit Allina the first time and cried back to her home in guilt. But her jealousy made her stop to apologise.

Every man she met will ask her to introduce them to Allina. Her beauty had costed her so much that she will make her suffer.

Her is six month pregnancy and her stomach is big. Her feet hurted when she ran out Jason's house. She called a friend to take her to Doctor for a regular checkup. Her wanted Jason to be with her but the thought of losing the baby with a broken man scared her. She tried many times to tell him about her pregnancy and tried to make him come with her to the doctor. But everytime her called him, he would cry for Allina. Her heart broke when he asked her if

she is Allina?

When is she coming back?

Is the baby fine?

When her thought he was asking about her baby, he told her Allina the baby's tshirt is still in the room. Then her understood that he was talking about Allina's baby. Her never knew Allina being pregnant. Her cursed Allina more after this news.

Her thought that with Allina's pregnancy Jason would leave her and go back to his wife. Her made mind that she would not let her kid rights go to Allina's kid.

Her leaked the pictures of Her and Jason's to a magazine. Her told the reporter about their affair and her pregnancy.

The next day all the magazines and newspapers published the biggest affair of 2020.

Headlines

"The handsome billionaire a cheater"

" who is the other woman"

" What the wife has to say, husband a cheater with mistress pregnant "

"Does the billionaire hold many affairs"

" The other woman pregnant with married man child"

" Wife left the biggest billionaire after mistress get pregnant"

"Is the wife unable to give birth"

"The other woman of billionaire"

" The evil witch of marriage"

Her heart crushed when she read the headlines. They have put her into limelight, her name flashed in every paper and tv. The reports crowded her building to get a glimpse of her. She never wanted that, her cries echo in her house.

Her cried when a man tried to enter through a window to get her picture. Her big swollen belly picture flashed all the papers.

They made her the mistress, she was her lover never a mistress.

"I didn't break their marriage i just fell in love. Please don't hate me my baby. Your mama loves you the most. Daddy will make everything ok" Her cried silently alone in house.

All her night went crying and in pain of being alone. Months. Its been months since he left Her and been in pain of losing his wife but he never noticed Her.
Her baby- their baby

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Simon's pov

Simon holded the chair after hearing the news. His eyes teared, he wanted to cry louder but the fear of Ruby hearing stopped him.

Ruby knocked Simon's office door and came in with the letter. She handed him the letter just before she could leave he stopped her. Simon hold the letter in his hand and told her to sit with him on couch.

The letter is addressed in Jason's name....

Why the address is his house?
only name is Jason's.

Why the handwriting looks like Allina's?

~~~~~~~~~
Man pov

I have to search her. Still in mourning stage of losing his child he went inside the bathroom. He looked up at the mirror and find a shell of a man. He laughed bitterly with tears in his eyes.
With a determination to get hi swife back he bathe finally after weeks. His body hold the dirt like a cocon. His blank eyes and week bones made him look older. He washed himself and called the P.I.
He finally has realized that her stomach is bigger. She indeed is pregnant all the time she came to his house he was too drunk to see anything other than her face. His punishment is the reminder that shows in her face. Everytime he saw her face, his mind makes him see Allina howling in pain.

He cleaned the house and the baby's room, making it neat just like Allina like. He putted the baby's tshirt in his coat pocket. He smelled the tshirt longing for his child. A tear rolled down and he cursed himself for being a pathetic man.

Jason walked down the hall and pick the bread and eat it half again. The P.I called him after three hours with the news of him being a father, the mother is Her. He told him to send him the proof, asked him to send the address of Allina as well. Jason has decided that he will not wait further than to get her.

He typed the address in his car and drove fast without a care of killing someone with his rash driving. He reached the place and knocked the door several times.

What seems like ten minutes the door opened and what he saw shocked him to his core.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N- so i was having many comments about naming 'HER'.

Answer to every comment, it was never in my mind and would never be to name 'HER'. She will always be 'HER'. if you like then thankyou. If you don't then I'm sorry to disappoint 'HER' will be 'HER'.

I hope you guys can understand.

Anyways, so i know the chapter is small but i hope you guys like it.

Comment and vote.

Xoxo
Black