Eddie and Froggy

A/N: I've been updating quite frequently recently. Check before you read this that you haven't missed a chapter, so things aren't spoilt x

Primrose's POV:

Dragging my suitcase up my stairs, I pushed the door open with my bum and stumbled into my living room, not shocked in the slightest to see Angel sat on my sofa.

"Hey, Primmy!" He exclaimed, engulfing me in a tight hug. "How was it? Did he like the build-a-bear?" Angel took the suitcase from my hand and placed it next to the door, before leading me to sit down with him.

"Well..." I began, placing my hands on my legs and taking a deep breath. "There's a lot to catch up on." I smile weakly, watching Angel's expression strain into one of slight concern. "So, he loved the surprise. Look, I'll show you him." I say, quickly running to my handbag and taking out the small, pink bear. "Smell it." I suggest, placing the bear neatly in Angels lap.

"What's it called?" Angel asks, as he carefully picks up the bear and brings it to his nose, taking a deep breath in.

"I was thinking Eddie, as Harry's middle name is Edward." I reply, watching as Angel's eyes shot open as the scent hit his nose.

"Is that what Harry smells like?" He says in disbelief.

"Yeah." I say simply, taking the bear from Angel and holding it to my chest. "God I'm going to miss him."

Angel shuffles closer to me on the sofa and places his hand over mine. "He went on tour today, didn't he?" He asks, and I nod my head in response. "Will you call him when he lands?" Angel continues, but I slowly shake my head, looking down at the bear.

"He- uhh, we are on a break." I force out.

"What happened?" Angel asks quickly but quietly, moving his arm around my shoulders.

"I just told him we needed time apart, because our relationship was heading down a toxic route. Deep down I didn't want to do it, and I could tell he didn't, but I think it's the right thing to do." I explain briefly, not wanting to talk about Harry much.

"Why didn't you talk to me about this?" Angel questions, rubbing my arm sympathetically.

"I didn't know I wanted a break until yesterday." I respond, holding the bear out in front of me and swaying it side to side slightly, to try and distract myself.

"How'd he take it?" Angel asks hesitantly. I don't respond for a few moments, as I think of a response short enough so I don't have to talk about Harry any longer, but sums up everything that happens.

"Bad." My voice cracks. "Had a massive argument. Then had sex. Then this morning, had a more sensible conversation about it. Gave him one, little kiss before he left. But, I think all this made me realise something." I add on at the end, looking up at Angel.

"What's that?" He sits back slightly, removing his arm from my shoulders.

I blink a few times at Angel, debating in my head if I'm actually about to say these words. Taking another, shaky breath in, I clear my throat. "I think I'm in love with Harry."

"You think?" He pursues.

"I know."

"Prim, I..." Angel trails off. "I'm happy for you. I'm so happy for you." He reaches his arms around me and pulls me against his chest, holding me tightly. "I'm proud of you, too." He whispers, kissing me on the head lightly.

"Why?" I ask in confusion.

"It's not easy for you to love after what happened. It's not easy for you to express these emotions, either. I thought Dan broke you. I thought he took away all the parts of you that released these emotions after he used and abused the ones you felt for him. But, hearing you say that... it's something I never thought you'd say again." Angel tells me.