Wondering Hands

A/N: Falling is important for this and the next chapter... look into the lyrics for a hint at what the next update is about

Harry's POV:

Angel and Primrose lugged their suitcases out the car, me wheeling P's as we all made our way to the entrance of the trainstation.

"Do you have to go?" I wined, snaking my hands greedily around Prim's waist from behind, lazily latching my lips onto my neck and kissing her skin gently. She sighed out a relaxed laugh, resting her small hands over mine in attempt to loosen my hold, yet not making the slightest of difference.

"Yes, Harry." She turned to face me, trailing her nimble fingers to cup my face, bringing me forward for a kiss. "But it's okay, I'll see you soon."

"Yeah, we are really looking forward to it!" Angel chimes in from the side lines, giving an excited thumbs up. I chuckle, shaking my head to myself as I untangled my hold from her, bringing P to stand in front of me.

"Come down a few days before your birthday, and remember to bring a lot of stuff if you are staying until March!" She spoke with excitement, pointing a stern finger to me along with the reminder.

Since I have all this time off now until I tour again in March, we made the decision for me to stay down with Prim - travelling back home for work as and when I need. Primrose insisted that we stayed in London as it would be easier for my work, yet, I said I could never have her away from my work for so long. Plus, I'm a bit sick of London. I need to escape to the silence of the coast for a few months with the woman I love.

It's my birthday in a few weeks, and I am looking forward to finally having no work stress looming over my day.

Primrose is being... stubborn, about it. I've begged for her to not get me anything, as all I really need is a day of relaxing with her, yet, she is insisting she gets me a gift. I feel bad for her to spend money on me, I've just never really liked the idea of her feeling as though she has to get me something, and her stressing over what to get me.

A few nights ago, we went to bed early because we wanted to wake up early the next morning. She was reading a book and I was just lounging next to her, toying with Eddie and Froggie. One conversation lead to another, and we were having the pettiest argument of my life - neither of us wanting to give in.

"Primrose, you don't need to get me anything!" I yelled in frustration, tired of repeating the exact same thing for the last month. Clambering to my feet from the bed, I left her alone under the covers whilst I messily jumped into a pair of joggers.

Placing her book down carefully to her side, she sat up to look at me clearer. "Yes I do, Harry. You can't just expect me to get you nothing."

"I expect you to listen to what I want: what I want is nothing." I throw my arms in the air, storming out the room with heavy footsteps. Stomping down the stairs, I heard the faint scurry of her feet from behind me of Primrose. Angel and Louis were up in the lounge watching television when I paced through them both giving a confused look as I slammed the kitchen door open. Glancing over my shoulder, I made sure Louis covered his eyes respectfully when she went through a few moments after, as she was only wearing a thong and one of my jumpers. He did, thankfully, - I wasn't in the mood to kill someone today - and Angel didn't even bat an eye.

I'm really starting to like Angel.

I propped myself against the kitchen island, my long arms acting like supports for my exposed body. "Harry, why are you so mad at me?" Primrose spoke sternly from behind me, walking round the kitchen so that she was now facing me.