Comfortable Silence

Harry's POV:

A few hours before...

"Right: keys, suitcase, coat... that's everything!" I check with myself, as I gather all my things at the door. It's been a few days since my outburst. After what Mitch told me, I've been debating whether to take train to see Primrose. Eventually, I talked myself into it, and booked the next available train, and a hotel room for the night.

I still don't know if this is a good idea: part of me thinks she's going to flip out again and I'll make everything worse. But, a small part of me, buried deep beneath my sub conscience knows that this will go amazingly. And I'm willing to put all my faith in that tiny shard of hope.

Nobody knows I'm going to see her. I didn't even confirm to Mitch if I was. I haven't been able to contact anyone - my new phone isn't set up yet. Well, it is. I just haven't put my SIM card back in. It's been nice - freeing - having a few days without work constantly leaning over me.

Picking up my bag, I throw the rest of my things in, zip it up, and head out the door. Locking it behind me, I begin the short walk to the train station. 'Am I about to do this?' I think to myself, as I blend in to the hustle and bustle of London's streets.

It's only 6:00AM, so I don't have to worry about the paparazzi following me

It's only 6:00AM, so I don't have to worry about the paparazzi following me. My train arrives at 6:12AM, and will stop near Woolacombe at 10:54AM. I'll have to take a taxi the remaining distance.

Stepping into the train station, I smile warmly at the worker as I hand my ticket over. Giving me a firm nod, she signals for me to go through. While waiting for the train, I can't help but let my mind wonder at the possibilities of what will happen today. I dreamt about her last night - I dreamt that I knocked on her front door, and she let me in. I explained everything to her, and she forgave me. And then... we had this amazing kiss. It was euphoric, and full of emotion. When I woke up, I had a smile plastered across my face for hours as I kept reliving the dream.

"The train to Barnstable Station, arriving at 10:54AM, is now pulling into the station." The speaker system announces, and I leap to my feet with anticipation. Boarding the train, I snipe out an empty four seater and sit at it - throwing my bag onto the seat next to me so nobody sits there.

I feel the train begin to move, as I lean my head back against the chair. Watching the scenery slowly move past the window, I turn my attention back to Primrose. I've never felt this before - this drive to constantly want to be with someone, to be talking to someone, to know if they're okay. It's scary in a way, considering I've spent less than 24 hours with her. I've never been one to doubt myself, especially not when it comes to love. By no means do I think I'm in love with Prim, but for some reason the idea seems totally comprehensible.