Walking On Sunshine

I'm walking on sunshine, whoa

And don't it feel good

***

Primrose's POV:

The next morning, I woke up with the biggest grin on my face. I haven't felt happiness like this in a long time; Dan took it all away from me. Seeing Harry in Jamaica reminded me how it felt to be completely happy. And my body's been craving that feeling ever since that night.

I went to pull myself out of bed, but was stopped in my tracks at the weight slung over my body. Peering under the duvet, Harry's large, dominant arm was snaked proudly around my waist, stopping me from going anywhere. Laughing to myself, I looked over my shoulder to see Harry, lifeless, asleep next to me.

I'm glad he listened to me last night when I told him to stay here

Last night...

I lay on Harry's lap for a few minutes, comforted by his company - letting his beautiful scent of tobacco and vanilla soothe me. I hadn't felt Harry since that night in Jamaica when he was hugging me. I've missed this - feeling so safe and protected by someone.

Harry stroked his fingers lightly up and down my back as we continued to lie in silence; entertained by just being with each other. A small yawn crept out my throat, as my hooded eyes became too weak to hold themselves opened. Fighting the urge to fall asleep, I felt Harry's arms slink under my knees and around my back, before he lifted me up in his hold.

Standing, he began to walk me out the living room, and I buried my head into his neck, letting out a small hum of comfort. Harry placed me lightly on my bed: lifting my legs up to move my duvet over me. Snuggling myself into my pillow, he looked down on me for a few moments, before leaning down and pecking my forehead.

"Goodnight, Primrose." He whispered against my head. As he went to stand up straight, I threw my hand out onto his shoulder, pushing him down to sit on the bed.

"Stay with me, please." I ask sleepily. Harry doesn't respond, and I feel the mattress rise as he stands off it. My ears chime in to the sound of a belt undoing, along with a zipper and the kicking off of some jeans. His large feet tiptoed over my creaky wooden floor, round to the other side of my bed. I felt the mattress dip down again, as he threw open the duvet and crawled under it.

He lay on the very end of the bed, keeping a respectable distance between us. Accept - I didn't want a distance. Shuffling closer to him, I pressed my back against his chest, and wrapped my legs around his. The warmth of his body radiated through the thin material of his t-shirt as he wrapped his arm around me tightly, pulling me in even closer.