Surprise, Surprise, Surpirse!

Harry's POV:

Date: Thursday, 16th April
Days until album releases: 27 days

"NO!" I shout, as I run to hide behind a desk.

"Harryyyyyy... where are youuuuu?"

"Uhm... not in here." I say innocently. The chair in front of me gets ripped away, leaving my cowering body exposed. They all smirked down deviously at me with their hands behind their backs, and I just smiled innocently back up.

Before I could shelter my face, a blinding amount of silly string, water balloons and shaving foam were launched at my body by the entire team. Mitch and Sarah relentlessly soaked me with water, while Jeffrey just laughed and filmed from the corner. My assistant smacked me in the face with a shaving foam pie, as my editors covered my body with that dreadfully sticky crap.

"Stop! Stop!" I laughed, desperately trying to cover my face. "This is a nice top!" I yell, trying to stand. Everyone stopped throwing and spraying things at me, and split to two sides of the room. Wiping shaving foam from my eyes, I uneasily focused on a beautiful, three layered cake sat proudly in the middle of the desk.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" They all cheered in unison, as they popped party poppers they'd all buried in their pockets.

"What's this for?" I ask, scraping silly string off my arms.

"You finished your album today!" Sarah says excitedly. "So, we bought you a cake to say well done. Surprise!"

"It was my idea." Jeffrey chimes in from the corner of the room.

I smile at him, before opening my arms wide and forcing him into a messy hug. "No, Harry. Let go." He squirmed, as I rubbed shaving foam all over him.

"Guys, I can't accept this." I state, turning to face them all. "This was a group project. We all worked extremely hard on it. And, just because I'm the only one who will get recognition for it by the media and press, doesn't mean your work will go unnoticed. I won't ever forget how wonderful you've all been. You deserve this as much as I do. I wouldn't have an album without you guys, and I am sincerely grateful for that. This isn't my album... it's our album." I smile warmly, and they all engulf me into a group hug.

"We love you, Harry." Mitch mumbles.

After eating the cake, we all promptly headed home. Yes, today was a joyous occasion - I finished my first album. However, we were all exhausted. And I was a mess! Thankfully, Jeffrey bought me a spare change of clothes to wear so I could drive home, but I think I'm going to have to part ways with my Gucci shirt.

Pulling into my drive, I picked up my bag of dirty items, and the box of cake, and fumbled to open the door. Flipping on the light, I shut the door behind me with my foot.

"SUPRISE!"

"What the fuck!" I yell, dropping everything in my hands. "That was a nice cake!" I tease, trying to grasp what's happening.

In front of me stood... everyone. Mitch, Sarah, Jeffrey, my family, my friends, the waitress Darcy from the coffee shop, Billie from the photo shop, my sister, my mum!

She looked so beautiful, stood in the middle of the living room. Her eyes were glossy as if she was about to cry, as she held her hands together under her chin. A smile so pure spread across her face, and she just beamed at me with happiness.

Running over to her, I pull her in to a tight hug and sway her back and forth. "Mum!" I begin, overwhelmed with emotions. The room livens into a loud mixture of music and laughter as people indulge in their own conversations.