Through Eden We Will Walk

Primrose's pov

The last three months have been manic - filled with distractions that unknowingly carried me effortlessly to the day I've been dreaming of.

Today, I get to see Harry again.

Ever since the summer months rolled around, tourism has been heaving into town. Angel and I have been working round the clock, day and night, enjoying the heat and celebrating the income bought  by customers. In honesty, given how busy both Harry and I have been, we haven't spoken much. When we do speak, it's beautiful, and happy, and blissful,l and perfect...

but I can't help but feel bad at how easy this has been.

I've been distracted, and, I let him slip my mind. Worse, I've been to nervous to ask if I slipped his. It worries me that he's been sad and hurting, wanting to speak to me daily and see me more than anything whilst I've essentially neglected our relationship. Not purposefully, but, it's definitely been forgotten.

So... that is why this weekend has to be the most special and perfect one we've experienced yet.

My feet carried me excitedly through the threshold of the airport, the immediate murmur of mixed conversations hitting my ears. Though I was only running on a few hours sleep - restless the night before as a result of nerves and anticipation - I couldn't stop smiling. The queues were short as I raced my way through, handing my suitcase in and making my way to security. Stern security guards stared at me as I put my handbag onto the trolley, pacing slowly through the detector and internally celebrating when it lit up green.

The atmosphere shifted to a more relaxed and calm state, the smell of the duty-free perfumes and undertones of McDonalds hitting my nose as people leisurely browsed the stores. Glancing to my watch, I realised I had a fair amount of free time before I needed to make my way to the gate, so I headed straight to the overpriced chocolate. A plane journey to America was the devil's favourite, so a little bit of junk food needed no justification.

Browsing the display, I selected a variety of bars, flavours varying so I had diversity to choose from over the hours. I also picked up a few bits for Harry, just to extra sweeten my arrival, and some really beautifully smelling perfume for Sarah: she helped set up this surprise again, so it was only right I thanked her in a proper way.

As I watched the cashier bag my items, I let my mind wonder to the adventure laying ahead of me.

I was travelling to America, specifically Inglewood California, to watch Harry play his final show of Love On Tour at The Forum. Sarah gave me the idea after I said I wanted to up the level from when I surprised him at Eventim Apollo. She said 'he'll be on such a high from the show and be feeling such relief that he can finally go home and rest with you, seeing your face in such a magical moment will probably make him explode. It's the perfect, most unexpected surprise, and he will love you for it.'

Taking my bag, I carried it in my free hand, my other arm occupied by my handbag filled with my makeup bag and change of clothes for the concert. I was wearing some black cycling shorts and one of Harry's oversized hoodies - a comfy and extremely casual outfit. My flight is roughly 11 hours, leaving at 8:22am and landing at 7:56pm, which is 11:56am California time, giving me about 6 hours to sleep before I need to make my way to the arena.

Yes, I do have time to unpack my suitcase. No, I don't trust the airport and feel like they will loose my luggage, and I don't want to see my boyfriend for the first time in 4 months wearing pyjamas.

My stomach rumbled as I left the store, walking down the busy path and glancing into every shop, trying to find one that offered the easiest food to eat. I double-looked a Costa, deciding to cave and get a toastie. With a basic cheese and ham toastie, a 2 litre bottle of water for the flight and a decaf coffee - for the placebo affect of energy, but without the side affects of needing the toilet about 17 times on an aeroplane - I approached the till.