Chapter 13: Opening Up

.
.
.
.
.
.

_______________________________

PRESENT

The girls left the cafeteria together to get ready and boys were left alone in the cafeteria. There was a little bit awkward in there. Toko was forced to come, with Aoi pulling her to join along. Hifumi was still knocked out, lying on the table where Byakuya was having a tea.

"So what now?" Makoto asked.

"I-I will d-draw........" Hifumi pulled out his sketchbook.

"What in the?! Where did you-" Yasuhiro was interrupted.

"No obstacles shall stop me! I shall what I please and no one can take it away!" Hifumi stood up in a dramatic way.

"Did you just say something so stupid right now? Are you sure that you're alright?" Yasuhiro asked.

Byakuya stood up and started to leave, until before he was called out by Makoto.

"Hey Byakuya, what are you going to do now?" Makoto asked.

"Well, it's again none of your business." Byakuya left the room.

There was an awkward silence, which kind of make us feel uneasy.

"Well that's something........." Makoto sighed.

After that awful moment, we decided to part our way.

______________________________

FLASHBACK

"Don Eladio, the lawyer is here. What should I do?" One bodyguard asked.

"Let him come inside. And please Esco, give us something to drink like some old Vino." Eladio said.

He nodded to his Don and let the lawyer come in, before going out to find wine. There (Y/N) finally saw him in person and he was surprised to see him in such a build, despite coming from the foreign country that are known for their high drug distributive system.

"You look different than what I expected." (Y/N) said.

"Oh is that so? You don't expect Latino to wear a suit huh?" Eladio smiles.

(Y/N) didn't say anything but his silence meant something. He was angry about the hit on his brother but didn't express it. But Eladio is a different man, he understand his intention before (Y/N) even come into the proposal meeting.

"Please have a seat, I believe we have a lot to talk about." Eladio said.

(Y/N) took a seat opposite to him. But from all sides of the room had atleast one bodyguard, covering their Don if things goes wrong.

"We do." (Y/N) said.

Eladio took out his cigarette from the box and lid it before offering it to (Y/N). But (Y/N) rejected it and went straight into it.

"You ordered the hit on my brother........." (Y/N) said with calm expression but his tone said otherwise.

"You know young child, you are making a great mistake right now. Coming from the most respected family, you didn't learnt a lot from him. When you are in the negotiation, you never start the first offer." Eladio said.

"This is strictly business, not personal kid. When I heard you are taking a case against me for the allegation of drug trafficking, I knew I had to take an action, but you weren't scared." Eladio continued.