Chapter 5: Investigation

.
.
.
.
___________________________________

THIRD POV:

"What do we have to do again, with him?" Mondo asked.

"We have to keep guard of him." Sakura said.

Mondo looked over at (Y/N) and grunted in anger.

"Oh man, why did you have to do this dude?" Mondo said.

(Y/N) held his head low with his hand tied together with rope. He didn't listen anything from anyone because he was in deep thought.

"Someone already planned for this to happen. Why did I even enter his room? Now I just left an open evidence of me being in the room, the hair sample. But if that's the case, then I should be able to know the other-"

(Y/N) was immediately pulled up by his sleeve and pushed to the wall.

"Damn it! We were supposed to be keeping it cool! Why did you have to go and destroy our mindset like that, huh?!" Mondo screamed.

(Y/N) didn't care, but looked around the murder scene since he was in the murder scene area. He could see Leon's lifeless body, laying on the ground with his mouth wide opened. Suddenly he was punched to the face, which made him fell down.

"Listen to me, damn it!" Mondo screamed.

"Mondo, calm down!" Sakura said.

"We were almost keeping it down, resisting our urges and he just simply did it as if he act like he never had any chance!" Mondo screamed.

"Alright, what's going on?" Aoi asked.

Sakura sighed and took Mondo away from (Y/N). He sat up and put his hand on his head and thought about many things.

"(Y/N)........" Sayaka says.

(Y/N) immediately looked up and saw Sayaka and Aoi. He still held his blank expression and looked down again.

"What?" (Y/N) asked.

"Aoi, will you please excuse us for a bit? I just need to have a talk with him." Sayaka pleaded.

"Okay, just call me when you need me. Also, if he say some creepy stuff, call me and I'll teach him." Aoi said.

Soon after that, Aoi left Sayaka and (Y/N) alone. Sayaka nervously looked at him and had both her finger fiddled with each other. (Y/N) just simply looked up at her and showed his hand tighten with rope.

"First of all, I-I want to say that I'm sorry...."

(Y/N) didn't say anything but simply replied her with silent treatment.

"I know, I was the reason that you are trapped in here  and I do want to prove your innocence. But I don't know how. Please tell me what I have to do." Sayaka said.

"You don't have to do that. I already know you are innocent because I didn't see you there. Just convince others to untie me, then I could maybe help other." (Y/N) said.

"Or you will fabricate the investigation and all our progress will be in vain." Celestia said.

(Y/N) looked toward the direction of the other side, Celestia and Kyoko. He sighed and held his head in annoyance.

"Just free me and I'll help you. Let me prove you my innocence." (Y/N) said.

"On the second thought, we are fine." Celestia said.

"Shouldn't we free him? I m-mean, we don't k-know for sure he's the o-one who d-did this." Chihiro said.

Just as someone was about to say, Monokuma came out of nowhere and scared almost everyone.