Chapter 10: Second Class Trial

.
.
.
.
_________________________________

3rd pov:

My mind was filled with huge question mark as I can't concentrate straight. The more I walk toward the elevator, the more my heart started to beat furiously. I used my inhaler quickly on the way and reached to the elevator, with Aoi and Sakura being the first. Junko and I joined them and waited for the rest of the students to come. While we were waiting, I turned toward Aoi and asked if she was okay.

"Hey Aoi.........you feeling good?" I asked.

"H-hey, yeah I'm mostly fine. Don't worry, we will get out of this situation sooner than you think." Aoi smiles.

But that pleasant smile were just a mask that covers her true emotions. Feeling relentless, Aoi immediately hugged me and I could feel a little bit wet in my chest. Sakura held her shoulder, comforting her more. Junko too put her hand on Aoi's head, letting her know that we are all here. After a few second of warming up and easing the atmosphere a bit, many came and joined us in the elevator. We broke up the hug and I held Aoi's cheek, making her speechless.

"Don't worry, I will get this done. Then we go ahead and have a donuts. And yes I will give you whatever left in the store." I smiles.

This seem to make Aoi and Sakura smile, and warmed up a bit. But then I noticed someone in the corner of the room. There sat down Junko with her head down and somehow, a dark cloud appears on the top of her head and held herself.

"Jeez I think I upsetted her. Also why do I hear boss battle music?"

I then went to her and sighed before putting my hand on her head. Hifumi cried as he bites his napkin. Yasuhiro gave me a hand sign that said 'Go for it brotha.'

"Come on, don't be so greedy-"

Then suddenly, I was punched to the face and flew right to the opposite side, thus making a dent over there. Feeling the pain, I fell flat on the ground.

"(Y/N)!!" Aoi shouts as she went to check up on me.

"Now I feel good." Junko said while standing up.

*FEW MINUTES LATER*

(Y/N) held the ice to his left cheek as he sighed deeply. The rest of the classmates came along with Taka, who was forced to come by Monokuma and disappeared. Kyoko and Sayaka noticed the mark on (Y/N)'s left cheek and wondered what happened. Kyoko held his right arm and took his attention.

"Where did you get this wound?" Kyoko asked.

"Well, apparently someone had a bad day and took it all out on me. Must be reallll nice to be a stress reliever." (Y/N) said with annoyed expression.

"Don't even dare talk about what wrong you did." Junko turned her head to the other side while puffing her cheek.

Sayaka nervously giggles as Kyoko understood the situation. She then let go of (Y/N)'s arm and patiently wait along side with him. Makoto and Byakuya joined them after that along with Toko behind them. When everyone else arrived, Chihiro immediately jogged toward them and panted as she reached on time.

"I am sorry for being late." Chihiro said.

"Nah it's okay, come on in." Yashuhiro said.

After coming in, she smiled at everyone and proceeded to go on. But staring at her from the corner of the elevator was (Y/N) who has a serious expression on his face but then shook away his attention when Junko held his hand.

"Don't get the wrong idea! It's just a cultural thing that we do to calm ourselves." Junko said.

"Cool but I didn't ask." (Y/N) said, while being unaware of Junko mixed emotions.