Chapter 28 : The End? (Part-1)

.
.
.
.
.

_______________________________

Few years ago,

3rd pov

"Hajime!"

A feminine voice called out the said name. The boy looked back as the sun decides to rest and evening sets. The girl smiled at him and waved at him.

"Chiaki? What's up?"

"Nothing much, wanna go home together?"

Hajime nodded and they both pair up to go home after long day at academy.

"So how was your day?" Chiaki asked.

But Hajime seems to be in deep thoughts as he didn't hear the question.

"Hajime?"

"Huh? Yes yes?"

"Are you okay? You are thinking of something."

"Uhm yeah I kinda had a frustrating day."

"Why's that?"

Chiaki stared at Hajime, who was giving weak smile and holding his head in embarrassment.

"Today I took a look at my surroundings and I can't help but think........"

"Hmm?"

"I have no real talent, instead I'm just observant. People at the academy are so cool and here me, talentless. I'm just a really waste of space......."

Chiaki stopped in her track and turned at Hajime, who in turn looked at her surprised.

"Hajime, you're not talentless!"

Chiaki poked at Hajime's face multiple times.

"There's more to life than talent and that making memories with people is more important."

Hajime just stood there stunned. Suddenly, they both could hear the kid crying. It seems that the kid scrapped his knee while playing.

"Hajime, why don't you sit for a minute? I'll come back to you."

Chiaki went ahead and decided to treat the kid's wound. Hajime stood there as if his heart miss a beat. Soon he calmed down and sat on one of the benches.

While sitting and watching her tending a boy's wound, he thought about what Chiaki said. And then,

"That girl......Junko Enoshima......she also said I have talent.....but what talent?"

Unknown to him, a man in black suit sat next to him. He saw the girl helping the little boy.

"Is that your friend huh?" The man asked.

"Huh?" Said frightened Hajime.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I always take a walk here. I've spent my whole childhood here in this park."

"Oh uhm....my name is Hajime Hinata and you?"

"(Y/N) Nostra." The man smiled.

Hajime noticed that he dressed so elegantly, as if he's someone important.

"Looking at your uniform, you're from Hope Peak Academy right?"

"Y-yeah."

As they were talking, there was a clash between a crow and a man holding it hostage in cage.