Chapter 11: Memory

.
.
.
.
.
________________________________

3rd pov:

(Y/N) and Junko was walking in the hallway in a slow pace after Second Class Trial. (Y/N) didn't look pleased even though the rest of the classmates and he lives to survive for another day. After witnessing Chihiro's death, everyone was traumatized and couldn't cope with it. Kyoko too felt regretted as she gave him a laptop, which was the true murder weapon. But one person suffered the most. Kiyotaka suffered more, not physically but emotionally. He immediately locked himself up in his dorm and never spoke a single word since.

(Y/N) sighed and kept his head low. (Y/N) and the rest couldn't cope with it. Something was different this time. Right now, (Y/N) was actually beginning to be scared.

"The hope is losing and the despairs is winning. What is going to happen now? Did we just lose? Did the hope just gave up on us?"

(Y/N) sighed deeply, which made Junko noticed my fraustration. She kept both of her arms back of her head and also expressed her annoyance.

"Jeez, can this things even stop for once and let us rest for a while? Right (Y/N)?" Junko said in annoyance.

This, for some reason, made him mad. (Y/N) stared back at her with a calm expression but his eyes say otherwise. When they were near the dorm, (Y/N) immediately unlocked it and went inside.

"Right."

Junko noticed that something was off. But before she could say anything, the door was immediately slammed on her.

"Okay that was rude." Junko thought.

After no other options to spare, she went back to her dorm. But as she was about to go inside, (Y/N) came in by holding her (which caught her surprise) and threw her on the ground. Junko was caught off guard and fell down. She didn't screamed or shouted but just fell shocked.

"What the hell are you doing?" Junko asked.

"Just drop the God damn act!" (Y/N) said.

(Y/N) then tipped the camera over to the opposite side, making it a blind side in a view for Monokuma.

"Are you alright (Y/N)?" Junko asked.

After tipping the camera over, (Y/N) looked back at her and tighten his bun.

"You and I need to talk." (Y/N) said.

Junko finally understood and kept her composure ready. She stood up and messaged her own wrist.

"What do we possibly need to talk huh?" Junko said.

"Who are you?" (Y/N) asked, while being serious.

"What do you mea-" Junko was interrupted.

"I said drop the act! You are caught! Just drop it and give me important information." (Y/N) gritted his teeth.

"I can't let her win. I can't just sit and let another murder take place. If she's my only option to stop everything, then so be it." (Y/N) thoughts.

"Hm, so you found out huh?" Junko asked.

"Sorry but I think you're missing the point. I will ask you questions and you will give me answers." (Y/N) said.

Junko sighed and slowly went back to the door, and locked it. (Y/N) could only watch as she then looked back at him.

"Hmph, what a shame. You were supposed to be carrying on the act." Junko sighed.

(Y/N) instead of replying back, he took up the flower vase and threw straight at her. Junko was shocked and dodged right in time.

"I knew it. You're a soldier huh? A lap dog who follow her master's orders?" (Y/N) said.