Chapter 14: Don Franzese

.
.
.
.
_______________________________

DING DONG X2

"Good morning everyone! It is now a daytime! Here's a fun fact, you can go longer without food than without sleep! So I hope you all had a good sleep. To spice up your morning a bit, please check your ehandbook. Farewell!"

I woke up feeling more drowsy and drowsy. Pushing through the heavy struggle, i drank a glass of water that I kept on the table side. I could feel my handbook beeping and vibrating, so I opened it and saw the name of the target on my screen. I rubbed my eyes and saw it once again, to see if it's real or not.

Kyoko Kirigiri

"Piss off."

I sighed and closed my hank book before putting it in my pocket. After finally feeling fresh, I stood up from my seat and took a deep stretch to my back and relieving the bone crack.

"Now that's better."

Leaving the room, I saw many familiar faces in the hallway. One of them saw me come out and approached to me.

"Hello (Y/N)." Sayaka said.

"Hey there. Had a good sleep?" (Y/N) asked.

"Y-yeah. I was struggling to but Makoto is a savior." Sayaka smiled.

"Good to know. So Makoto huh? My boy growing up eh?" (Y/N) smiled.

"Uhm it's nothing like that........" Sayaka nervously laughed off.

"Suuuurrreeeee."

After a short conversation, Sayaka went over to the cafeteria along with others. I started walking alone and was on the way to the cafeteria. When I reached the place, I saw many familiar faces, except one who I expected to see.

"Where is Celestia?" I asked.

"Of all the people, you are asking about her?" Junko was a bit mad.

"I mean, she's usually a morning person." I nervously laughed.

"That's true now that you mention it." Yashuhiro said.

"That's strange. Even Hifumi is not here who usually make her tea ready." Aoi said.

Almost everyone was here except Celestia and Hifumi. This was starting to make me nervous but I held it down.

"I'm sure they will come. We'll just wait." Yasuhiro said.

"I guess so." Junko said.

"So what's your targets?" Yasuhiro asked about the motive.

Everyone else looked at him with annoyed expression and mentally told him that they can't reveal the names due to Monokuma strict rules.

"Alright alright, keep your secret then."

We all took out seat and started out feast. But we couldn't ignore the fact that those 2 people aren't here. Even Kyoko who is next to me, showed the expression that something is wrong.

"Seriously though, this all motive thing is ridiculous!" Junko said.

"I know right!" Taka screamed.

After a few minutes of waiting impatiently, I suddenly thought of something. I quickly whispered to Makoto, who sat opposite to me.

"Who did you give the key to?" (Y/N) asked.

"What key?" Makoto asked.

I looked at him puzzled.

"Uhm the key to where the laptop is held, Alter Ego?" I asked.