Reader Introduction

.
.
.
.

(A/N):- "Alright this is my first time writing this series and I'm kinda nervous because maybe you all are having high expectations for this and I don't want to fail you guys. So I'll try my best to make this 'noteworthy'. Until then, let me introduce you.

 Until then, let me introduce you

Name: (Y/N) Nostra

Age: 18

Specialty: Ultimate Lawyer

Nationality: Italian

Things you like: Drinking tea, reading books, keeping his room clean, arguing, discovering secrets etc.

Things you don't like: Royal people, arrogant people, failing to complete his objectives, not getting required evidence, being mocked or underestimated etc.

Behavior: Mostly always keep himself company by doing things he like. He's mostly introvert when it come to conversation. But he's kind from heart and talk to anyone who need his help.

Description: (Y/N) Nostra, a prodigy who came from a royal family. But (Y/N) stood out the most in Nostra family as he actually put the money to right use and vows to restore the faith and hope of the world, much to his family protest. When he realized that graduating at Hope Peak Academy will make you set in life and (Y/N) knew he couldn't pass up this opportunity. Most of the people tend to avoid him as they think he is a freak and different from them. But what will happen when (Y/N) discover the whole truth behind the killing series? The one who give despair? The one who forces everyone to show their true color?

Only time will tell.