Chapter 15: Third Investigation

.
.
.
.
______________________________

FEW YEARS AGO, AFTER COSA DEATH

AT THE MEETING,

At the conference room, there was huge round table in the middle, with powerful people like Dons, Yakuza etc, sitting in his respective seats. Everyone was present except one man, (Y/N) Nostra. They were all patiently waiting for him to come, and finally after 5 minutes, he came along with his sister.

"Look at this. The remains of Franzese's family. The most respected family in this business, just to be fallen apart after his death. I don't see Godfather Cosa with you. How sad......." Don Eladio chuckled.

"Don't you dare-" (S/N) was immediately shushed by (Y/N). He held his hand and stood up before asking permisson.

"I'm sorry, my sister is a bit stubborn as you can see. I tend to spoil her so much because she has my soft spot. Can I have a word with her?" (Y/N) asked.

"Sure, take your time." Barzini said.

(Y/N) stood up and took her outside, before holding her cheek and forced her to look t him in the eye. (S/N) grunted and looked away.

"What's the matter with you huh? I think your brain is going soft from all that emotions playing you. Never tell anybody outside the family what you're thinking again!"

(Y/N) left her cheek, which made her looked into his eyes once again.

"I won't let those bastards thinks us of less, let alone of you. I ain't going to let them treat my sister like this. Let them enjoy the moment for the last time, before they have what's coming to them." (Y/N) said.

(S/N) wasn't expecting her brother's attitude like this. Truth to say, he is completely changed and not like himself when he was lawyer before. She nodded and sighed, before following (Y/N), who is joining the meeting. But what was unexpected for them, was that 2 Highschool level girls saw everything what happened from far.

(Yes this is you, minus the cigarette and breifcase

(Yes this is you, minus the cigarette and breifcase. Don't forget that you are asthmatic. Badass right? Ps you have medium hair because this is your past self.)

"Now you're here, let start?" Barzini said.

"Hold on, atleast welcome us jeez."

A Highschool level female entered the meeting and held up her bright behaviour. She has a tall hourglass figure, light blue eyes, and long, thick, bleached strawberry-blonde hair tied in two twin pigtails. Along with her, a young girl accompanied her as a bodyguard.

"Who is this bimbo? Come on Don Barzini, we have a reputation to hold." One of the Dons in the room said, which made everyone laughed except few.