Chapter 20 : Fourth Class Trial

.
.
.
.
.
________________________________

3rd pov:

Everyone came to the elevator and started preparing for the twist in the chapter awaiting for them. All of them are so determined to find the killer, ever Byakuya and end this guts feeling for once and all. Before entering the elevator, (Y/N) held Kyoko aside and stared at her.

"Kyoko, if you seriously think it is me then you should go for it. Destroy that soft spot you have for me and then we'll see what destiny has stored for us."

(Y/N) left Kyoko and enters the elevator, leaving Kyoko dumbfounded. What was that? Is that even necessary from (Y/N)? Nevertheless, she decided to think about it later and prepared for most likely to be one of her most difficult cases she has ever done.

Makoto hopes to find the right killer but the thing is, he don't know what to do if he find the killer among them. Obviously, he will be most likely to be dissapointment. When everyone came, it was time to leave.

"Let's go." Hagakure said.

He pressed the button and the elevator starts shaking. With every minutes passes by, the crumbling of the elevator feels like the beating of the heart. Suddenly the elevator stopped and the door was slowly opened, revealing Monokuma who appears to be waiting for them.

"Finally you guys are here, my blood were going to be a bit of cold you know? Anyway, since you all are here, take your seat and then we begin the class trial." Monokuma said.

"So here it is. We will not let a killer like (Y/N) go away easily after what he did to you. We will stop him once and for all." Aoi thoughts.

Once everyone took their seats, Monokuma hit the gavel down and brought his arms up in excitement.

"Let the Class Trial of Sakura Ogami begins! You all have exactly 1 hr and 30 min to make up your mind and catch the real blackened or else, you might let the blackened graduate and get punishment instead."

Dropping the leaf, all of them were kicked out of their comfort zones and prepare for the trial.

"It's (Y/N)! (Y/N)! (Y/N)!" Aoi screamed.

"Huh?" Yashuhiro looks confused.

"He was the one who killed Sakura. He is the only one who has the capability to hurt Sakura. I mean are we all forgetting one thing, that (Y/N) has done worse in past?" Aoi cried.

"Aoi, I think we should see with 2 sides-" Makoto tried to ease the situation but it got out of hand.

"No! I'm done with all of you treating him as if he's your God. It's time we stop relying on him." Aoi said.

"Is that so, Aoi? Now you already saying out loud that I'm truly the killer? (Y/N) looks serious at her.

"That's right." Aoi retaliated.

"But since you are already telling the trial that I'm the suspect, with no knowledge of autopsy report, the time of death, the place of death etc. Doesn't that make you a suspect too?" (Y/N) asked.

"I....ugh see he's trying to sabotage the trial by hovering the suspect on to me!" Aoi cried.

"Hihihi, I'm loving this." Celestia giggles.