Chapter 8: Tragedy

.
.
.
.
________________________________

THROWBACK:-

While he was eating with the rest of other, he noticed Kyoko, who looked at him and gave him a 'follow me' expression. Kyoko stood up and went to the kitchen to keep her, but (Y/N) joined late 5 minutes in order to throw off suspicion.

"Here you are. I was waiting for you to actually come. I need to talk to you about some thing."

_______________________________

PRESENT

"What did you want to show me?"

"Well, while stumbling upon the library, I found something that could be our interests."

"And that is?"

"A laptop."

"A laptop?"

"Yes, a laptop. And the good news is that we have one person who has the required skills to break down the crack codes."

"Chihiro....."

"Yes. Don't worry about it. She won't tell anyone."

"That's good then. But why are you trusting me with this information?"

Kyoko stared deeply at my eyes and this kind of made my eyes water a bit. She then looked away and held both of her arms.

"Well, I don't see myself trusting anyone over here. If anything, someone could still be planning and I want to see what there is inside of the laptop."

"Well then, thank you for telling me."

Kyoko nodded and left the room. I waited a bit to shook off the suspicious energy and finally came over to the dining hall. But just as I came, I felt my breath short and my forehead hot.

"Woah woah, (Y/N)! Are you okay?" Taka asked.

"Eh......."

(Y/N) was feeling nauseous and was about to fell over, until Sakura came and held his side.

"Relax, it's been a long day." Sakura nodded her head.

(Y/N) sighed and accepted as Sakura held him by side. After taking him to the destination, she left him to the door for which he went inside and immediately slipped into his bed. He then went to the cabinet and took inhaler before using it. After he did so, he went to sleep.

_______________________________

(Y/N) pov:

"Good morning, my lovely student. Today is officially the daytime! Wake up and enjoy the sunshine! Well before I end this beautiful announcement, I want to say that after you finish your breakfast, you are requested to be in gym as per the headmaster request. For now, go on and enjoy your day!"

"Meh, I don't wanna wake up. I'm too tired and maybe lazy to do so."

I look at the clock and saw that it was about 7:30 am. Still feeling sick from last night, I just shushed off and rolled over to the side before sleeping again. When I did so by a minute, suddenly my door got broke off it'd hinges and flew straight down. I instantly stood up on my instincts and looked at who barged the door. There I saw was the rest of the classmates, except Byakuya and Toko.

"Oh hey (Y/N), didn't see you at the dining hall. So just came to check by." Taka nervously laughed it.

"That doesn't mean you have to break down the door!" I screamed.

"Hey we were just checking up on you. Be glad you have a good classmates." Aoi said.

"Yeah, we even contacted monokuma for his assistance. You sure look pale, pal." Mondo said.