Chapter 1: Where Am I?

.
.
.
.
_______________________________

(Y/N) pov:-

"So here I am."

I said while looking at the building named 'Hope Peak Academy'. They say that those who manage to graduate here will set in life forever. But the only drawbacks is, you have to be best at whatever you do. It doesn't matter how silly those are, but it would be enough if you are the best at it. Hope Peak Academy only scout the best of the bests or you could say, Ultimates.

Fortunately, I'm one of those Ultimates. Let me introduce myself, I'm (Y/N) (L/N) from Europe. You see, I have this one dream that I want to become the best of many kinds. The reason is because I want to fight against the corruption, speak for those whose voice cannot be heard, protect those people rights and many more.

My specialty is Ultimate Lawyer. Silly as it sound, I'm honored to have this title. Okay less about my introduction, let go rephrase on how my first day went.

I held my letter tightly which I received from the Hope Peak Academy. Needless to say before I came here, I did a little bit of research on those Ultimates who are rumored to be entering one of the most destined academy. I then opened the gate and felt a wave of nervousness surfing past me. I then entered the room and examine the academy. I looked at the letter.

"So the meeting is around 8, huh? It's 7:45  right now. So I have lot of time."

I then decided to check around the academy, wanting to get used to it. But before I can even move a single muscle of mine, my head started spinning and I couldn't bear it. Before I knew, I blacked out and fell to the ground.

*THUDS*

_________________________________

Timeskip

_________________________________

(Y/N) pov:-

I felt darkness all around me and I could hear no one. I felt chill down my spine as I tried to figure where I am. Suddenly, I woke up with a huge headache due to announcement.

"Mic test! Mic test! (Ahem). Very good morning to all of you. Please attend to the gym for your convenience."

The voice was almost too childish. As I was conscious fully, I took a look around my surroundings and I don't even remember.

"Classroom? Why is the window closed with screwed bolts, as if to avoid escaping? Most importantly, where am I?"

I then shrugged and went out of classroom on the way to gym. I couldn't find it first and was searching the area countlessly.

"Why I don't remember a single thing?"

Suddenly I heard a bomb sound and rushed toward it. There I found a door and opened it, only to met by people I don't even know. They all eyed on me  as they were curious to see who I am. But the most ridiculous thing that I ever seen in my life, is this teddy bear. But I knew this wasn't just a normal teddy bear.

"Well well, look who join us!"

The teddy bear like figure then put his hand back of his head and kind of blushed?

"Aww, no need to praise me. I brought you another one of your classmates."

So many people looked at me with weird expression except that model type girl. I felt that i knew her somewhere. Just as I stand there awkwardly, the bear introduced himself.

"I am Monokuma! The headmaster of Hope Peak Academy."

I said nothing and tried to figure out the problem. Then from out of nowhere, the boy who looked to be 17-18 years old and has white clean uniform which may represent authority and also has spiked hair style, shouted at me with determination.

"WHERE WERE YOU?! WEREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO COME TO MEETING ON TIME?"

He then went closer to me and shout even more, causing me to close my ears.

"YOU DESERVE PUNISHMENT!"

"Calm down, taka. He must have been lost on the way." The model said.

"Yeah and not to mention, this school is pretty big." A girl in emerald colored dress said.

"Hmph, I guess I let this slip away. But one more time and I'll make you suffer the consequences!" A guy named 'Taka' said.

I then looked back at our 'headmaster' and asked,

"Where am I?"

"Oooh, the silence treatment done huh?! Well to break it for you, you all are living together here. Forever." Monokuma giggled.

"Still not believing that shit, buddy!" a guy with grilled chicken hairstyle spoke with anger.

"Well you all have to. You knee (need) to understand how it's good for you to stay here." Monokuma said.

"Relax guys, this is all act. I'm sure there are someone behind this. Just cut the chase, will yah?" A guy with 2.0 or Walmart type of Medusa's hair said.

"Huh?" Monokuma got confused.

"Just let us leave! I'm scared of what is happening right now!" A girl who looked to be wearing athlete wear said.

Suddenly, Monokuma got fired up and said with a blinking on his left eye.

"Leave? You want to leave? Why do I keep on hearing that you want to leave? I told you that you all have to live together. Why can all of you accept it?"

Then he went from having angry expression to calm expression while putting his hand back of his head.

"Well I suppose I should bend a rule little bit."

He then went on having serious expression, surprising a few of us.

"To leave the academy, you must kill. Strangling, bludgeoning, slitting, etc. It's doesn't matter what you use."

"K-kill?" A guy who looked like a decent person to be honest but doesn't looked like an ultimate.

"Yes, and one more thing. As a lovely and good headmaster, I provide you a Monokuma file. You can see rules, map, timing etc everything! Even if you put it to fire, it won't burn. It is fireproof. Isn't that cool, guys?"

Literally no one replied back. Everyone took a look at Monokuma file, which is basically a pad. I then inspected a few information on pad and finally know everyone else's name.

"So what will it be? Are you guys willing to live together or are you going to graduate?"

"We won't do it! Right?" Makoto said.

Then there were a moment of silence and everyone glared at each other, wanting to know what do each one of them are planning it. There was a huge tension in the atmosphere and it took a few minute of silence, until I decided to leave the scene.

"Hey where are you going?" Taka said.

"My room." I said.

"You can't just go. Not after what just happened." Aoi said.

"Well, it's better to think straight then jump to conclusion." I said.

"H-hey!" Mondo tried to call me out but I ignored him.

Truth to be said, I don't know any one of the people over here. So that mean I can't just blindly trust them. First I need to see their behavior myself. I then existed out of the gym room and walked over to my dorm. Upon reaching, I saw my name plate on door and entered. There I saw was a decent comfy bed, cabinet, washroom and ofcourse, surveillance camera.

"Can't we have atleast a bit of privacy?"

I sighed before sitting on chair and saw a note pad along with pen. I took it as my bearer of theories and tried to think our way out of this academy.

"I get the feeling that we are all the way through a bumpy road."

.
.
.
.
_________________________________