Chapter 26 : Truth Unveiled

.
.
.
.
.
_________________________________

Few years ago,

"Your gun, Mr Nostra?" A guy at the door asked.

"I don't have one."

"Please allow us to inspect you." The guard said.

"Go ahead."

After checking his pockets out, the guards let him in. When he got in, he saw a table infront of him with one lady and one man sitting on one side. There were guards all around them. Taking off his coat, (Y/N) sat on the opposite side.

"So you are the one who blew up my casinos?" (Y/N) calmly used his inhaler.

"I called you for something important, not to talk about your dirty money." The lady said.

"You blew up one of my casinos." (Y/N) sighed.

"Listen up serious guy, i don't care who you are but you gotta pay attention to what she say or I'll bang your brain out." The man said.

"You are one decision away from death, Don Franzese." The lady threatened.

"So stop fucking around." The man did the same.

(Y/N) was silent for a moment. He slowly kept his inhaler back into his pocket and took a deep breath.

"Your name is Irene O'Donnell. You have a son at the Cherrywood Road School in Harborne. He has irons on his legs, his name is Sean, he comes last in every race, poor boy."

The lady was surprised that (Y/N) knew about her son. The man next to her was visibly pissed.

"Poor boy if the race was important. Do you know what I mean, Irene O'Donnell?" (Y/N) said with no emotion on his face.

(Y/N) was serious.

"Please allow me to put a bullet in this scum tinker's head." The man said.

"No." The lady denied.

"The reason you blew up my casinos because I killed your boss, Mrs Changretta. This whole thing.....its very political, ain't it?" (Y/N) chuckled.

"What do you know about politics? You just force your ideologies onto others without giving them a choice." The lady said angrily.

"Oh trust me, I know alot about politics."

"What a bunch of bullshits." The man said.

"Irene, I'm gonna give you a choice. Rejoin me and I shall let you breathe for a while, but if you choose the other option, then it's bes-"

"You think I'm doing this for money? You killed Mrs Changretta, the only person who gave a damn about us. No one really cares that we exist in their eyes, no one!" The lady said.

*gunshots*

*gunshots*

"What the-" The man was shocked.