Chapter 6: First Class Trial

.
.
.
.
_________________________________

(Y/N) pov:-

Going through the painful silence, we stood still in the elevator. We didn't know what is waiting us. But we do know that we are going to survive this puzzled thing. Standing nervously next to me was Junko Enoshima, who for some reason held my hand. I didn't mind since I was so busy in thinking.

"I feel like I missing something. But that something is infront of me. Should I look beyond the clues and trust my instinct? For sure, I didn't kill him. I hope so."

Suddenly the elevator stopped still and the door opened in a swift manner. There we got welcomed with court-like chairs aligned around. Ofcourse, just like the jury, we got the judges seat infront of us.

"Hello everyone! I hope everyone of you are prepared for what about to be coming next! I'm so excited to see what you have kept inside. Come on and let it out! Let your despair control the outcome!" Monokuma screamed with a hint of excitement.

"Didn't junko like, bashed you one minute ago?" Celestia asked.

"Argh, I was forgetting about that. Why did you remind me?" Monokuma was pissed.

Celestia just giggled at the thought and said nothing. Monokuma cleared his throat before continuing on.

"Since you guys came on time, please come and stand in your reserved place." Monokuma giggled.

"Reserved place?" Yasuhiro was puzzled.

"What are you, fool? You should stand on the place that has your name on it. Seriously how can you so dumb? Are you sure, you're mythics (fortune) teller?" Byakuya simply brushed over him and went to his place.

"Jeez why everyone is so rude?" Yasuhiro sighed.

I ignored the chats and went over to my place. Kyoko was right next to me and Mondo stood left to me. After everyone took their place, I couldn't help but felt pressured, as if this things is new to me. But I very well knew my practice for some reasons.

"Alriiiiiiiight, let us begin now! The class trial of the death of Leon Fukatwa begins!" Monokuma banged the desk like a jury type.

"Alright, let us first understand the motive of (Y/N)." Byakuya spoke.

"Why though?" Asahina asked.

"Because I believe there's some contradiction to his side." Byakuya said.

"OK then, (Y/N). What have you done during the nighttime of the murder? For all we know, you conveniently came over to Leon's room." Celestia asked.

"I woke up at the late night. I went out to get a fresh air." (Y/N) said.

"I thought we had an agreement on the rule-" Celestia got interrupted.

"To which I never agreed on." (Y/N) said.

"Ok then, please continue." Celestia said.

"I went out to get a fresh air, but before I went out, I found my sink to be working finely even though the rules clearly stated that they won't be working during nighttime." (Y/N) said.

"At nighttime? That's impossible." Hifumi smirked while fixing his glasses.

"How is this possible? This is so unlikely that you somehow get it working at nighttime." Sakura said.

Everyone looked at me, with their looks fixed at me with expression showing that I'm the killer.

"But what if we take it to the other way?" Kyoko asked.