Chapter: 48

"Urgh"

Emma groaned in pain when Grizel grab her short brown hair, staring at the cold eyes that weren't something normally owned by a mere 10 years old noble's daughter.

It was the gaze of someone who sees humans on no different level than dirt if it wasn't useful, just like how she is looking down at the maid who has no use anymore.

"Ha!"

Scoffing like given up on living, Emma started to blurt out of whatever she wants.

"If something happened to me, your family will be the most suspicious ones! hahaha you don't know who stands behind his back, the little Villainess won't stand a chance to fight them alone"

She seems out of her mind as she sneering at Grizel, she knew her master was backed up by the 3 main powers of the Western continent, even if she died here right now in the hands of the Villainess, the results were never changed, ever.

The winner has been decided.

Bang!

The sound of the floor cracking echoed through the room followed by Emma's miserable cry, as Grizel mercilessly crushes Emma's head on the floor, blood flown out of her forehead down to her eyes and cheeks covering most of her face with red.

Still grabbing her hair, Grizel leaned over the half-dead maid's right ear and whispers.

"I'll make sure your Master and those Westerners won't know until the day it was too late to realize, and..."

Smiling at Emma's surprised expression, she added.

"Who said I'll fight them alone?"

Though still far from becoming a threat to the powerful alliance of the Westerners, Grizel is slowly building her legions in the shadow to fight against them.

Slowly but surely.

And now, is not the time to reveal herself yet.

Flop!

A piece of paper landed on the floor right in front of Emma as she glances and reads it with her blurry vision.

[Someone who was planning on your assassination, is now trying to tarnish yours and Belial's name, this is the most we can do as we were ordered to, please be careful with the spies planted in the mansion, Farewell

- Emma]

"This letter will come along with you and your colleagues' disappearance tomorrow, do you know what it means?"

Grizel said while getting up, looking down at the maid who is reading the letter with her trembling hands, as Angela Samael who is familiar with the work of forgery in her past life, it was easy to imitate her personal maid's handwriting.

Emma is frowning upon the fake letter that appears to show that she is here to protect Grizel instead of harming her.

'This letter is nothing but bullshit, ridiculous! my only master never give an order like that, and I have never betrayed or had another master to serv-'